Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Yeti Airline crash

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Most likely you die from the smoke inhalation before dying by the fire itself.

At least that's what I tell myself every time I think of that house fire I set when I was in high school.
    Sounds like a violent man since teenage days. Possibly even childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Meltdown. See what being on aspergers has driven you into? Making fun of other users just because they made new threads.

Now, you're trying to connect the accident to the vaccine. Rubbish as usual.
    I wasn't making fun of you. Everything I stated was just benign facts. Things that I noticed. You're into airplanes, airplane crashes, and deaths of famous leaders. Those are things that motivate you into creating threads. There's nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you could interpret that I was trying to make fun of you with the embedding YouTube videos comment, but no. Since you don't do it often, I was just surprised and thought, "Oh wow. Axe knows how to embed YouTube videos."

Interesting to see that you do that on people who you have issues with but not your peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Interesting to see that you do that on people who you have issues with but not your peers.
    People that I have issues with? What are you talking about? Do what? Talk about their tendencies?

Are you saying that because I talked about your tendencies and then you saw Blade up there and it was a reminder of how I talk about his tendencies. Tendencies such as getting booster shots after booster shots by any means possible and standing with Ukraine by virtue signaling?

I don't have issues with Walk on Water and I talk about his tendencies all the time. His posting style, how he really makes the reader think. And his fear of the Corona during the scam.

I talk about FultzNationRISE all the time, aka Akrazotile and his style of going up against the world. Bringing fear to the likes of radical woke people like you.

As well as Patrick Chewing and his style of putting fear into some of you fools. Such as you, Jasper, and those who left the site forever because he ended them. (MillerTime???)

I talk about MrFonzworth all the time, and how he likes to post cringe inducing videos of guys declaring their love to women they just met on a dating site. And I've talked about how he'll come out of nowhere and insult people.

I've talked about 3ball, how he's an ISH HOF who spits factual stuff.

I've even talked about Nanners and his way of viewing things.

I also talk about Lebron23 all the time. His height, his eating, his improvements over the years, such as finally learning how to embed YouTube videos after Patrick Chewing taught him. Making that his strength.

So what are you talking about?
    Last edited by jstern; 01-19-2023 at 04:03 AM.

And he told us in another thread that he doesn't write essays. Lol.

Foh.