Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2008, 02:27 AM   #91
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I got mad beef with...

ISH, the only beef you got is cooking in your kitchen right now.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:41 AM   #92
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Post more ***.

Like that???
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #93
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey look at my post count going up! lol
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #94
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

holy canolies batman it did it again!
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #95
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Everyone in this thread needs to simply STFU. Go away, stop your bit*hing, before I murder you, then two weeks later dig up your grave and skull fu*k you, again.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #96
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chirp?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #97
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Hmmmmm... to be honest, I lurked for about 2 weeks, then made sure I had at least 150 posts before I even touched the OTC... It just seemed right, because ISH was at high tide then and to try to barge in was a deathwish.

Now I can do whatever the **** I want because I can fly under the radar and people dont hold what I post against me, but I can still be considerd credible in most cases. However, who honestly gives a falk here about whats posted here?

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #98
sandwiches
I have a pet

sandwiches has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Hmmmmm... to be honest, I lurked for about 2 weeks, then made sure I had at least 150 posts before I even touched the OTC... It just seemed right, because ISH was at high tide then and to try to barge in was a deathwish.

Now I can do whatever the **** I want because I can fly under the radar and people dont hold what I post against me, but I can still be considerd credible in most cases. However, who honestly gives a falk here about whats posted here?

ummm dude, you kind of over thought it haha. You set your own rules and followed it to just join a message board. Think about that...but not too much.
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #99
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwiches
ummm dude, you kind of over thought it haha. You set your own rules and followed it to just join a message board. Think about that...but not too much.

I was young, you were never there for ISH at its best, yes I did follow my own rules. Anyways, you underthought your reply there hippos.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #100
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I was young, you were never there for ISH at its best, yes I did follow my own rules. Anyways, you underthought your reply there hippos.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #101
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

I dont know about anybody else in here but i dont even have 300 posts and i could give a shyt about these 'unwirtten rules" of the ish. I post when i feel like it thats it, why should people have to "lay low" and build up some posts before they can be taken seriously. oh let me stop i dont wanna lost my "ISH CRED" i dont have 10 thousand posts yet.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #102
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
I dont know about anybody else in here but i dont even have 300 posts and i could give a shyt about these 'unwirtten rules" of the ish. I post when i feel like it thats it, why should people have to "lay low" and build up some posts before they can be taken seriously. oh let me stop i dont wanna lost my "ISH CRED" i dont have 10 thousand posts yet.

Credibility, respect, legacy, reputation, growth. Acquire them furiously as you would Power, Money, Respect from the Lox.

I wouldn't expect an immature mental midget to understand. These are laws that govern the real world as well as this chaotic dystopian oligarchy.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #103
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Credibility, respect, legacy, reputation, growth. Acquire them furiously as you would Power, Money, Respect from the Lox.

I wouldn't expect an immature mental midget to understand. These are laws that govern the real world as well as this chaotic dystopian oligarchy.

wow.... i am sorry i dont dedicate my afternoons to obtain as you so eloquently put it all of those things on a forum when you think your opinion outwieghs mine becuase of post count, and legacy please if your legacy means that much to you on a internet forum, then you dont deal with the real world much buddy.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #104
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Holy ****, I just saw your avvy...

WTF is that?!?!

Quote:
wow.... i am sorry i dont dedicate my afternoons to obtain as you so eloquently put it all of those things on a forum when you think your opinion outwieghs mine becuase of post count, and legacy? please, if your legacy means that much to you on a internet forum ect...

You do realize that on an internet message board the ONLY credibility someone has is the content of their posts, right? Therefore, more posts, more credibility.

Dur

The very reason his opinion counts for more is because of his posts and J$ has almost become a real person to me, while you on the other hand have very little posts so as far as im concerned your just an avvy that sprouts random **** that I can interact with. So answer me this, why should I take the advice or hold in high esteem the opinion of such a thing? gtfo

Last edited by Fallguy20 : 04-29-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:27 AM   #105
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

Quote:
Holy ****, I just saw your avvy...

WTF is that?!?!

lol.... i thought the same thing i did a double take for a minute....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: