Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #46
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: euroleague top 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
PAO are out. They are gonna lose next match at Barcelona for sure.

They will have a 0-3 record. Maybe they can pass with a 3-3 record, which is quite difficult. If Partizan wins Maroussi both matches they are out. If not they will have to win their qualification at Belgrade, but previously they have to win their 3 previous matches. 2 of them against Barcelona...

You don't even realize that Maroussi-PAO-Partizan owners and coaches are all friends. The only team that is now almost out is Barca.

BTW, it's funny how you guys claimed Maroussi is such crap before. "Greece is a 2 team league". Like I said, just keep talking nonsense and you will get exposed.

Now try to think to yourself why 3 clubs in Barca's group that have close friends for owners and coaches are playing on one side and Barca (with ULEB power behind them) is playing on the other side.

Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo : 02-04-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #47
Hyman
Serious playground baller

Hyman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
You don't even realize that Maroussi-PAO-Partizan owners and coaches are all friends. The only team that is now almost out is Barca.

BTW, it's funny how you guys claimed Maroussi is such crap before. "Greece is a 2 team league". Like I said, just keep talking nonsense and you will get exposed.

Now try to think to yourself why 3 clubs in Barca's group that have close friends for owners and coaches are playing on one side and Barca (with ULEB power behind them) is playing on the other side.

Barça is almost out, yeah we will see. If they are playing on the same side, the fact is that they are making Barça a big favour by eliminating the toughest opponent they have.

Barça is 90% favourite for winning at least 3 matches. Partizan and Pao at home and Maroussi at Greece. Any victory of those teams against Barça would be paid something like 5 to 1

Pao on the other hand is 0-2, and is not favourite for winning at Spain or Serbia and slightly favourite for winning at Atehns against Barça

Moreover Barça in case of draw (which will not happen, because they will be at least 4-2), would have the basket average very favourable

Bet against Barça for not passing to Top 8. You will win a lot of money!

Jajaja almost out. When they still have to play against Partizan at home.

Really bet 100 euros for it. You can win almost 800. If you think they are almost out, thats a bargain for you because nobody seems to believe the same

Last edited by Hyman : 02-04-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:01 AM   #48
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I wouldnt write Pana out, you are correct that they can still go through it's in their own hands. As for the talking nonsense bit, read your own words.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:16 PM   #49
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Maroussi beat Olympiacos. Pelekanos, Mavroeidis, Kaimakoglou all played great again. So much for that "joke 2 team league" and all those "joke Greek players". I am telling you over and over you are overrating the Spanish League big time and you just can't grasp it.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:13 AM   #50
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Maroussi beat Olympiacos. Pelekanos, Mavroeidis, Kaimakoglou all played great again. So much for that "joke 2 team league" and all those "joke Greek players". I am telling you over and over you are overrating the Spanish League big time and you just can't grasp it.
I hope you are not talking to me,as i never called Marroussi a joke 2 team or its players joke greek players. I still think the spanish league is stronger,if by saying this you reckon I am implying the Greek one is ****, you have what is known as a lack of middle ground sense. You are like George bush with me or against me!
I believe you can say something is better without automatically categorizing the other as rubbish or overrated.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: