Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: If Ray Allen does not make that corner 3 in game 6 2013 NBA finals

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Didn't Bill Russell say Sam Jones made a series turning shot in like most of his 10 title runs? The Havlicek steal?

MJ with Kerr/Paxson?

Kobe with Horry/Fisher/Gasol/Artest?

Kareem with Magic/Worthy?

etc etc etc

IF'S IF'S IF'S

Just get over it.
    Do I care what you think? Nahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    If Steve Kerr didnt hit that shot would MJ still be the GOAT with 1 ring/1fmvp less?

You can unfortunately use this example of a guy "bailing out" a guy about any top 10 player.....
    You acting like Kerr's shot was a bail out desperation shot. He was part of their play which was planned during the time- out. See the clip where he and Jordan had planned it. He ended up open and nailing the game winner. Different from Ray allen's scenario. Pure desperation shot after Lebron clank the shot.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Lebron purposely missed that 3 so bosh could get the rebound and kick out to ray. there was no way lebron could fling that ball all the way to ray with the corner 3. he used the kobe assist and i think he does not get enough credit for the ball iq needed to come up with that plan in about 5 seconds

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Nothing would change... Everything would be the same..

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Not really, since there would still be game 7 had they lost that game. There would be no game 7 had Allen missed that.
    What makes you so sure the outcome would not revision? Who knows.... Kerr is just one very microscopic example.... because then you have a certain John Paxson clinching the Finals, Pippen, Grant, Kukoc had their fair share of clutch shots and Rodman had his fair share of defensive gamewinning plays at the end of the games etc... including others....

"Bailed out"....... please remember i think that term or this logic is stupid, i have nothing against MJ, i just use this logic (OP's logic) to make him/you realise how stupid you sound.... that even MJ himself has been "bailed out", any top 10 player has been in this context "bailed out" in one way or the other by another player....

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness... OK!
    Last edited by pauk; 08-14-2014 at 07:36 PM.

What makes you so sure the outcome would not revision? Who knows.... Kerr is just one very microscopic example.... because then you have a certain John Paxson clinching the Finals, Pippen, Grant, Kukoc had their fair share of clutch shots and Rodman had his fair share of defensive gamewinning plays at the end of the games etc... including others....

"Bailed out"....... please remember i think that term or this logic is stupid, i have nothing against MJ, i just use this logic (OP's logic) to make him/you realise how stupid you sound.... that even MJ himself has been "bailed out", any top 10 player has been in this context "bailed out" in one way or the other by another player....

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness...

Your boyfriend is still 2/5 don't stress.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    dubeta, lebronxrings- kings of unrelated posts

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness... OK!

That ESPN/Grantland article basically gave the odds at 97-98% that the Spurs win that game mathematically.

It was the GREATEST BAILOUT in NBA HISTORY

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Is LeBron top 10 all time? I don't think so because that was an easy 3 compared to a player who is probably not top 50 (Ray Allen).

Ray Allen > LeBron James.

He still ain't top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    1/5 wouldn't be so hot - so yeah that rebound by Bosh and make by Ray was pretty huge.
    That logic doesn't make any sense. If the Heat lost in '13, you think they would have trotted out the same lineup in '14? And they would meet a less-hungry Spurs team again in the '14 Finals and lose again?