Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Round MVP

Default Re: First Round MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    They weren't important like parsons and rondo to me.
    DMo was probably more valuable than Parsons this year, by himself.

When you throw Bev in there too...

Parsons is crap. Rondo is crap. Those guys are overpaid role players. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Are you kidding?? D-Mo was easily the 2nd or 3rd best player this season for the Rockets. And Beverley's defense was huge! Rondo was nothing for the Mavs. It's basically D-Mo and Beverley vs Parsons.
    I understand what those role players did in tha regular season but THIS IS Tha playoffs aka tha REAL deal and Rondo and parsons would of made grat contributions if they were able to play. I just don't believe in D-Mo and Beverly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    I think it's that boy Curry without question

34/5/7 damn
    Same here. Followed up a 40 pt game with a 39 in the closeout game.

AD was great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I understand what those role players did in tha regular season but THIS IS Tha playoffs aka tha REAL deal and Rondo and parsons would of made grat contributions if they were able to play. I just don't believe in D-Mo and Beverly like that.
    This just goes to show you don't know jack shit about basketball. Rondo did play in the playoffs this year you idiot. He turned out to be a huge negative. D-Mo on the other hand was huge all season for Houston. He's freaking 7 feet tall, plays amazing in the post, can make a three here and there and has solid post defense. That would've helped the Rockets even more in the playoffs. D-Mo and Beverley > Parsons and Rondo

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    28/8/4 on 47/39/96

Hate all you want but...

That's the first round MVP.

Suck it
    Not hating. Stating FACTS. Are we forgetting about the 6 TOV's now? The horrendous defense (both Harden and the Mav's as a team)? If we're ignoring that, then sure, Haren had a GREAT series. 28/4/8 against an ATROCIOUS defense and we're crowning him the MVP of the 1st round?

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

It's gotta be Curry, he closed out the Pelicans flawlessly

This just goes to show you don't know jack shit about basketball. Rondo did play in the playoffs this year you idiot. He turned out to be a huge negative. D-Mo on the other hand was huge all season for Houston. He's freaking 7 feet tall, plays amazing in the post, can make a three here and there and has solid post defense. That would've helped the Rockets even more in the playoffs. D-Mo and Beverley > Parsons and Rondo
    Let me stop you there. He was playing but he was not "playing", big ass difference. His on going feud with Jim Carrey's brother made him played nothing like himself and that situation phucked up tha whole team's chemistry. You have to believe that poor chesmistry in tha playoffs especially if a star player is not engaged will absolutely tear down that damn team's chances. Rockets had good chemistry too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    Chef Curry
    Is that Sansa on your avy?

Make it 75 x 75, higher quality and I'm repping.

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    Is that Sansa on your avy?

Make it 75 x 75, higher quality and I'm repping.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

CP3 tonight. Taking out the spurs is the ultimate despite the statistics. when was the last time spurs got beat in the first round??

Curry beating up on a young inexperienced team. Not impressive at all.

Spurs havent post a series since the 2013 finals and that was by one game against the ultra stacked plus prime lebron.

Cp3 no question tonight its happening

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Not hating. Stating FACTS. Are we forgetting about the 6 TOV's now? The horrendous defense (both Harden and the Mav's as a team)? If we're ignoring that, then sure, Haren had a GREAT series. 28/4/8 against an ATROCIOUS defense and we're crowning him the MVP of the 1st round?
    Show me the fact you stated. You said he had 1 good game when you actually had 2. And when he shot like shit in the 1st two games, he was still contributing with his playmaking. You Harden haters just don't stop with the nonsense. Also, the defense he played wasn't really atrocious at all. Maybe if you watched the games instead of looking at the box score, you'd know. Not being a mentally disabled dumbass also helps.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    CP3 tonight. Taking out the spurs is the ultimate despite the statistics. when was the last time spurs got beat in the first round??

Curry beating up on a young inexperienced team. Not impressive at all.

Spurs havent post a series since the 2013 finals and that was by one game against the ultra stacked plus prime lebron.

Cp3 no question tonight its happening
    He has had some great games and was key in their game 6 win and I hope he has a monster game.

Love CP3 and his game. Don't want to see him out in the 1st round.

Show me the fact you stated. You said he had 1 good game when you actually had 2. And when he shot like shit in the 1st two games, he was still contributing with his playmaking. You Harden haters just don't stop with the nonsense. Also, the defense he played wasn't really atrocious at all. Maybe if you watched the games instead of looking at the box score, you'd know. Not being a mentally disabled dumbass also helps.

If YOU actually watched any of the games you'd know how bad Haren was on defense. Excuse me for not considering a 6 TOV game with dismal defense defense to be a good game. Dude averaged what? like 28/5/7 with shitty defense? That's the 1st round MVP? Hasn't your retarded ass heard of a guy named Curry? LeBron had a better series than Haren as well.

Oh, and Haren did it against the WORST defense in the PO's. By far.
    Last edited by aj1987; 05-02-2015 at 07:59 PM.

If YOU actually watched any of the games you'd know how bad Haren was on defense. Excuse me for not considering a 6 TOV game with dismal defense defense to be a good game. Dude averaged what? like 28/5/7 with shitty defense? That's the 1st round MVP? Hasn't your retarded ass heard of a guy named Curry? LeBron had a better series than Haren as well.
    I never said Harden was the 1st round MVP. Im just saying you're not giving him the credit he deserves.