Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 09-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #31
adamcz
Bucks fan

Default Re: Charlie Bell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Now the Bucks can sign Dee Brown.
I guess Dee Brown became Royal Ivey. Have any of you seen Ivey play? I don't remember ever seeing him.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #32
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I guess Dee Brown became Royal Ivey. Have any of you seen Ivey play? I don't remember ever seeing him.

He aight but he ain't nothing to get really excited about. He's a good defender on both guard spots. When he comes off the bench he'll give you about 4-6 pts and 2-3 ast. When he starts an entire game and plays 48 mins he'll give you at least 10-13 pts and 5 assist at the most. Nothing to get excited about really, but then again players that have lefted the Hawks and go to other teams play better and have career years so I say you might get lucky with Ivey.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:37 PM   #33
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
He aight but he ain't nothing to get really excited about. He's a good defender on both guard spots. When he comes off the bench he'll give you about 4-6 pts and 2-3 ast. When he starts an entire game and plays 48 mins he'll give you at least 10-13 pts and 5 assist at the most. Nothing to get excited about really, but then again players that have lefted the Hawks and go to other teams play better and have career years so I say you might get lucky with Ivey.

I'm wrong on these stats. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I was thinking about someone else. Roayl Ivey isn't much a scorer but he's a good defender. his career high in points is 15 and his career assist is 5. But he with the Bucks so he might score more and like I said before most players that have left the Hawks do better on other teams.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:59 PM   #34
Manphibian420
very nice

Milwaukee matches, I love it. Who cares what it makes them "look like", better to admit their previous mistake in not offering enough money than let Bell walk for nothing when they have the option to retain him so cheap. As I was saying before, once the season starts and the focus is on whats going on on the court, I don't think Charlie will really care about how the summer went. Worst case, in the future they can move such an affordable contract easily and get at least a 2nd rounder or two in return.

Milwaukee had an offseason that looked like it might turn to disaster, but the end result is about as good as possible. They added the top talent (on their board) available with their pick, and re-signed both key free agent guards
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: