Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dallas Mavs first round exit. Since the acquision of Rondo , this team Sucks!!!

Rondo isnt doing them anything good as thiis team flat out sucks. They would be lucky to make it to the playoff if they didnt have a head start.

First round exit for sure and cant till to see Rondo in my Lakers uniform!

Local High School Star

Default Re: Dallas Mavs first round exit. Since the acquision of Rondo , this team Sucks!!!

Dude is a flat out cancer on that team never would of thought it.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Dallas Mavs first round exit. Since the acquision of Rondo , this team Sucks!!!

Rondo's is in this weird position as a player tbh..

he's a great talent with supreme talent and is probably the best passer in the league, great rebounder, great defender from what I remember

but he's at his best with the ball in his hands making plays for other people, Boston had the perfect team around him, great spot up shooters who were at the point of their careers where they were OK with not being the primary ball handler/motor of the offense

plus Rondo has no perimeter game and can't shoot FTs.. please Lakers.. stay away

i hope rondo leaves and goes to the lakers.

lakers to stay mediocre at best for years to come.

Banned

His FT % is a disgrace not only for the NBA, but for humanity.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Funny...Coming from a Lakers fan

Bottom of the barrel...hilarious actually

I rule the local playground

The only time he's effective is when people foolishly play close to him on D.

NBA rookie of the year

honestly hate rondo more than any nba player now
    Mavs got robbed so badly in that trade. Rondo is such a flawed player

Quote Originally Posted by kenny817
    Funny...Coming from a Lakers fan

Bottom of the barrel...hilarious actually
    Lol Lakers and Mavs have the same chance of winning a ring this year.

I knew the offense would take a hit with Rondo...the added defense on opposing PG's would make it worth it

I mean just think...Jameer Nelson guarding CP3/Westbrook/Dame/Conley/Steph...but man...this trade is looking bad right now

I understand why they did it tho

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Lol Lakers and Mavs have the same chance of winning a ring this year.
    Math whiz

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Rondo's is in this weird position as a player tbh..

he's a great talent with supreme talent and is probably the best passer in the league, great rebounder, great defender from what I remember

but he's at his best with the ball in his hands making plays for other people, Boston had the perfect team around him, great spot up shooters who were at the point of their careers where they were OK with not being the primary ball handler/motor of the offense

plus Rondo has no perimeter game and can't shoot FTs.. please Lakers.. stay away
    Seems standard for a Lakers fan to have stoped watching bball 3-4 years ago. What i dont get is why some of them still post about current stuff when they obviously have no clue.

Its cringeworthy to hear stuff like Rondo is the best passer or great defender and rebounder. Not even Boston fans believe that anymore.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    Dude is a flat out cancer on that team never would of thought it.

I would, Rondo would do immature shit on the Boston team that had really strong leaders...Take him out of that and it's not surprising he is acting a fool.

Plus the cat sucks...you are gonna be a guard who can't shoot a free throw? Now we see how good that Boston team made him look....Later Rondo...dumpster is that away.

Stop it. Rondo hasnt been good since he tore his ACL. Dude is garbage and a locker room headcase/cancer.

stay away.

Decent college freshman

He's always been an overrated statpadder. This is a problem with a lot of low IQ fans that don't actually watch games and only follow box scores. Too often you have people gushing over raw stats without looking at impact. That's why mediocre point guards like Rondo and Tony Parker end up getting overrated. These two played with some VERY talented players...Rondo with KG/Pierce/Allen and TP with TD/Manu/Kawhi...so they automatically ended up getting labeled as winners when neither is very good at running an offense.