Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Some Truly Questionable models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Normally this magazine kicks ass but this year there's like 5 girls who just are disturbingly ugly and somehow made it into this magazine of supposedly the most beautiful women in the world

not bad except for the damn gap tooth

photoshop the hell out of her damn smallpox looking face and again might be ok

looks like a damn normal girl you see everyday walking down the street, who's dick did she suck to get in this magazine?

sorry big head, not sexy

mistakes were made

Default Re: Some Truly Questionable *****es in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

I don't find a problem with the last one. (Inhaling through nose sound) Smell that? Smells like homosexuality abound

Hellbound

Default Re: Some Truly Questionable *****es in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

The first girl probably should have kept her mouth closed. The second girl is a tall gangly looking ginger. But, the third girl isn't bad, and the fourth could assuredly get it.

The first and third ones are awful, but I can't talk.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    The first girl probably should have kept her mouth closed. The second girl is a tall gangly looking ginger. But, the third girl isn't bad, and the fourth could assuredly get it.
    Seconded. As for the other two they are not that bad.. I feel as I know people that are hotter than them. That s not what you wanna get out of a supermodel

I've met Brooklyn Decker (known as Brooke at the time) and she ain't nothing special.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
    Seconded. As for the other two they are not that bad.. I feel as I know people that are hotter than them. That s not what you wanna get out of a supermodel
    Yeh what I'm saying is they aren't like ugly, but they're supposed to be amazingly hot supermodels, not just girls who you have hotter friends.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Default Re: Some Truly Questionable models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

the last one is beautiful

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Some Truly Questionable models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

yet I am sure you will never get laid by a woman 1/33 as hot as these models

It's all about the swimsuits dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by 211269
    yet I am sure you will never get laid by a woman 1/33 as hot as these models
    wtf does that have to do with anything? I agree with the OP. If you're gonna buy a SI swimsuit issue, you want some truly spank worthy shit in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    the last one is beautiful
    last one looks like Olivia Munn

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    wtf does that have to do with anything? I agree with the OP. If you're gonna buy a SI swimsuit issue, you want some truly spank worthy shit in there.

Who spanks off to SI swimsuit issues? 12 year olds who have never been on the internet?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

1, 2, and probably 3 certainly shouldn't be in the same magazine as these women:

Have to agree with the OP. We're not looking at this mag for girls next door.

^^^^^^^^^

i like the middle one

these girls better be super hot we dont want girls next door