Good college starter

Default Has anyone ever taken numerous blows to the head in a fight?

When we see these fight videos online there are usually times when the victim is one the floor and their exposed head is kicked and stomped on like crazy from all angles.

Has anyone here ever been jumped or attacked and took that direct damage to the head? How do you not die from that shit?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Has anyone ever taken numerous blows to the head in a fight?

People actually die from drunken bar brawls all the time, it isn't uncommon. Or get put into comas, end up with brain damage, etc

There is a football forum I frequent where an everyday poster there died from being jumped. His sister got on the forum and told everyone because he posted there so much. Pointed people to the news articles. Sad thing is the jumpers were never caught, they got away with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    Learn to take a hit. If you let someone stomp you then you deserve to get knocked out.
    First sentence is correct, second is asinine. What if you're outnumbered, jumped at random etc?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    First sentence is correct, second is asinine. What if you're outnumbered, jumped at random etc?
    Dude is a bullshitter. Never fought in his life.

Also, there no way you can learn to take that damage to the head, unless you have a naturally strong skull and head.

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    Learn to take a hit. .
    can everyone here on ISH come over and teach you........please

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Dude is a bullshitter. Never fought in his life.

Also, there no way you can learn to take that damage to the head, unless you have a naturally strong skull and head.
    Right. What I meant by saying he was correct was "learn to fight", not "learn to get punched in the face"

I've taken a fair few, but most people don't know how to punch (and just swing like madmen) when they get into fights, so never been floored by one either. Worst i've had is a broken nose that resulted in bilateral panda eyes.

I have been knocked out once, getting off a bus in the am in London, but i never saw who did it; one minute i was getting off the bus, the next i was sitting on some steps and some girl i didn't know was asking me if i was ok. But yeah, clearly caught me from behind unawares, and i reckon he stuck something between his fingers as i had a puncture wound in my cheek (all the way through, and chipped my tooth) that needed 3 layers of stitching to repair. Would have been a GBH charge if the police in this country could actually do their damn jobs for once.

Was blowing bubbles through it while waiting at A&E, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    People actually die from drunken bar brawls all the time, it isn't uncommon. Or get put into comas, end up with brain damage, etc

There is a football forum I frequent where an everyday poster there died from being jumped. His sister got on the forum and told everyone because he posted there so much. Pointed people to the news articles. Sad thing is the jumpers were never caught, they got away with murder.
    Football's future?? who? that's really sad

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Football's future?? who? that's really sad
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...er=asc&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I've taken a fair few, but most people don't know how to punch (and just swing like madmen) when they get into fights, so never been floored by one either. Worst i've had is a broken nose that resulted in bilateral panda eyes.

I have been knocked out once, getting off a bus in the am in London, but i never saw who did it; one minute i was getting off the bus, the next i was sitting on some steps and some girl i didn't know was asking me if i was ok. But yeah, clearly caught me from behind unawares, and i reckon he stuck something between his fingers as i had a puncture wound in my cheek (all the way through, and chipped my tooth) that needed 3 layers of stitching to repair. Would have been a GBH charge if the police in this country could actually do their damn jobs for once.

Was blowing bubbles through it while waiting at A&E, ha.
    ha, similar thing happened to me at a party. Was with the wrong crowd, and one of my friends had slept with the wrong girl. Long story short, there were 4 of us, roughly 20-30 of them and we all got jumped, i broke my finger throwing a punch at a guys head, he broke his hand on my head, then got jumped on by about 5-6 guys and held my arms up just thinking *don't get knocked out, don't fall down* fight was over in about 20-30 seconds but it felt like a lifetime when you have multiple guys taking swings at you.

after the fight split up, looked in the mirror, had a cut shoulder and had a whole where my tooth was which I could breathe in and out of. Hospital glued it up, and I was sent on my merry way. Moral of the story, women cause all fights and all trouble in the world.