Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter chris2010's Avatar

Default Re: As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    and you do know that most of the teams they played were under .500% right?

Just checking
    this. im pretty sure my team wont be playing under .500 teams come playoff time. better to right the ship early on before we hit the iceberg

and you do know that most of the teams they played were under .500% right?

Just checking
    Yea they were on a East Coast trip and most those teams were able to hang around until the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Just shut the **** up, I can't read the stuff you write anymore. I mean are you kidding me? The whole front page was filled with Heat Hater threads after the Dallas loss and 9-8 start. Nobody calls them out? They get called out all the time now although they are on a roll.

To the OP- yes, Kobe has been struggling, and he is receiving hate because instead of distributing, playing hard defense, and doing all the other things he is just chucking, I think he will find his way in a month or two and hopefully things get on track for him and the Lakers.
    I think Kobe is finally showing his age in his game. IMO he is done and wont be the same 27-5-6 46% he once was.

TEAMS KNOW HOW TO GUARD HIM HECK even Wolves rookie Wesley was able to shut down Kobe

Superstar

Highly doubt Kobe gives a shit about how angry you are. Its funny that after 14 years of pure dominance and winning, these people are acting like Kobe is such a flawed player. 7 NBA Finals appearances in 14 NBA seasons...ya this guy doesn't know team ball at all. You would think he would get the benefit of the doubt when him and his team are mired in a December slump

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Kobe just needs to learn how to play with his teammates

**** THE STATS as long as they are winning which they're not doing now

Kobe has Bynum, Gasol, Odom all good scorers and he is still struggling to shot over 50% that is horrible. Not even my boy Beasley is gonna put up nasty chucking shots like that.
    yep.

kobe should adopt his playing style from the 08 olympic team. he should play an all around game and focus on defense and then start to take over late in games.

and by take over i mean get to the rim and create opportunities for teammates. he can shoot a lot if he's making, but if he conserves a little energy throughout the first 3 qtrs, he should have enough in the tank to get to the line and penetrate. if he played like that i think the lakers will win the title.

imagine kobe locking down other good scorers and letting the lakers offense run through gasol/bynum. it would wear teams out and then they would have to deal with a fresher kobe late in close games. would be beautiful to watch and i hope he figures it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Yea they were on a East Coast trip and most those teams were able to hang around until the 4th.
    Yeah the only team to beat them was the Bulls who are over 500%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Just shut the **** up, I can't read the stuff you write anymore. I mean are you kidding me? The whole front page was filled with Heat Hater threads after the Dallas loss and 9-8 start. Nobody calls them out? They get called out all the time now although they are on a roll.

To the OP- yes, Kobe has been struggling, and he is receiving hate because instead of distributing, playing hard defense, and doing all the other things he is just chucking, I think he will find his way in a month or two and hopefully things get on track for him and the Lakers.
    Look, chill out for a moment please. It was actually the Kobe trolls that called out Wade/Lebron for their shooting performance during their bad game stretches. This is why chris2010 is an obvious troll. I didn't see any Heat/Wade/Lebron fan making a thread saying: "As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Wade/Lebron."

That is my whole point, chris2010 isn't a Laker fan, he is an obvious troll!
    He went on with his rant about Kobe and greatness, yet nothing from the perspective of a Laker.
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 12-29-2010 at 06:51 PM.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    Highly doubt Kobe gives a shit about how angry you are. Its funny that after 14 years of pure dominance and winning, these people are acting like Kobe is such a flawed player. 7 NBA Finals appearances in 14 NBA seasons...ya this guy doesn't know team ball at all. You would think he would get the benefit of the doubt when him and his team are mired in a December slump

having Shaq O'neal (one of the Greatest Players of all time) and Pau Gasol (top ten player in the league) helps.

Shaq being 28/12 type of player who was just pure dominate

he is definitely flawed now. In his prime he could afford to play this style of game. But now he is in decline, he needs to change his game and adapt. all the other greats did. This team hasnt been right pretty much since that 8-0 start. Once kobe resorted to Kobe ball, we became a much less dangerous team.

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    yep.

kobe should adopt his playing style from the 08 olympic team. he should play an all around game and focus on defense and then start to take over late in games.

and by take over i mean get to the rim and create opportunities for teammates. he can shoot a lot if he's making, but if he conserves a little energy throughout the first 3 qtrs, he should have enough in the tank to get to the line and penetrate. if he played like that i think the lakers will win the title.

imagine kobe locking down other good scorers and letting the lakers offense run through gasol/bynum. it would wear teams out and then they would have to deal with a fresher kobe late in close games. would be beautiful to watch and i hope he figures it out.
    Great Post Ginobili btw were you the one who [COLOR="Green"]repped me[/COLOR]? Cuz you didnt leave your name

Kobe's knee is F-d up and you want him to grab 8 boards and get 2 blocks as a 6'6 wingman?

My knee is ****ed up and whenever I play pickup ball I don't put hardly any effort in rebounding or defense quite simply because I cannot do it. when your knees start going, it all goes downhill.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    yep.

He'll shoot them out of the games. Lakers don't have wade and lebron to cover up for all the chucking he was doing in the Olympics. Dude just need to pass the ball to gasol and only take shots when they open. not forcing issues and shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Look, chill out for a moment please. It was actually the Kobe trolls that called out Wade/Lebron for their shooting performance during their bad game stretches. This is why chris2010 is a obvious troll. I didn't see any Heat/Wade/Lebron fan making a thread saying: "As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Wade/Lebron."

That is my whole point, chris2010 isn't a Laker fan, he is a obvious troll!
    He went on with his rant about Kobe and greatness, yet nothing from the perspective of a Laker.
    That Chris pOSTER says he is a Die Hard Lakers fan not A Miami Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Look, chill out for a moment please. It was actually the Kobe trolls that called out Wade/Lebron for their shooting performance during their bad game stretches. This is why chris2010 is a obvious troll. I didn't see any Heat/Wade/Lebron fan making a thread saying: "As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Wade/Lebron."

That is my whole point, chris2010 isn't a Laker fan, he is a obvious troll!
    I dont give a **** about the heat. Just my lakers.