Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Margaret Thatcher RIP

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    Only the ******* who judge Blair over Iraq and nothing else. People with a balanced view know he done a lot of good.

Stop whining you punkass biatch. I have nothing against the modern day young German but just admit your grandparents/great grandparents were 24 carat gold jackasses
    All of your posts are making you come off as some kind of salty-ass limey. Take that cactus out of your ass.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    All of your posts are making you come off as some kind of salty-ass limey. Take that cactus out of your ass.
    Who the hell are you? Keep out of my business, buttmuncher.

Who the hell are you? Keep out of my business, buttmuncher.

If you want anyone to take your opinion seriously, at least post one sentence without a personal insult in it.

NBA rookie of the year

If you want anyone to take your opinion seriously, at least post one sentence without a personal insult in it.
    I some what feel him though, Thatcher is not an icon of greatness, at least not if you know some history.

There's a great reason why the working class in the UK are disgusted by this lady, instead of writing BS here I would rather like to see people read some about Thatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I some what feel him though, Thatcher is not an icon of greatness, at least not if you know some history.

There's a great reason why the working class in the UK are disgusted by this lady, instead of writing BS here I would rather like to see people read some about Thatcher.

Good point and well said.

I don't know where you are from but American jackasses like Greg are brainwashed by right wing bullshit propaganda like fox news and that piece of turd O'Reilly.

Some of you assclowns make me want to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    Is that all you got biatch? Take Iraq out of it and Blair is by far the greatest British PM since Churchill. He probably still is.

Good point and well said.

I don't know where you are from but American jackasses like Greg are brainwashed by right wing bullshit propaganda like fox news and that piece of turd O'Reilly.

Some of you assclowns make me want to throw up.
    Actually, idiot, I identify myself as a Independent libertarian. Think small & constitution adhering government, free markets, and foreign peace.

No, Thatcher wasn't a perfect politician. But her vehement defending of liberty and the free market, essentials in a developed nation such as the UK, should not go unnoticed by people like you.

Actually, idiot, I identify myself as a Independent libertarian. Think small & constitution adhering government, free markets, and foreign peace.

No, Thatcher wasn't a perfect politician. But her vehement defending of liberty and the free market, essentials in a developed nation such as the UK, should not go unnoticed by people like you.
    Foreign peace? What frickin world are you living in, son? This is real life biatch not Hollywood.

She took from the poor and gave to the rich(her own pocket), Anybody that attended a football match was an automatic hooligan in this hag's eyes, She privatised everything and made the working class suffer, She all but brought down the NHS.

And don't tell me what should go unnoticed you absolute cretin.

Foreign peace? What frickin world are you living in, son? This is real life biatch not Hollywood.

She took from the poor and gave to the rich(her own pocket), Anybody that attended a football match was an automatic hooligan in this hag's eyes, She privatised everything and made the working class suffer, She all but brought down the NHS.

Clearly, what we have here is an out-of-touch with reality leftist who can't back what he says. Once again, I really don't think we should take his opinion seriously.

Clearly, what we have here is an out-of-touch with reality leftist who can't back what he says. Once again, I really don't think we should take his opinion seriously.
    What a jackass

I could make a list of all the shit she put this country through but it will not make a bit of difference to a dumbass like you.

I doubt you even know who Thatcher is, and if you do you only know her through that punk ass biatch Reagan, who you probably thought was a great US president.

You should seriously stay out of threads you know jackshit about, punk

What a jackass

I could make a list of all the shit she put this country through but it will not make a bit of difference to a dumbass like you.

I doubt you even know who Thatcher is, and if you do you only know her through that punk ass biatch Reagan, who you probably thought was a great US president.

You should seriously stay out of threads you know jackshit about, punk
    He was. Give me reasons why he wasn't.

He was. Give me reasons why he wasn't.
    That piece of shit supported Argentina in the falklands. That is all I need to know that he is a punk ass biatch.

Banned

Oh I get it now. So you're a working class Labourite who feels hating on the Tories is akin to national duty. Makes sense now.

College superstar

[QUOTE=K