Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 01-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

Default GT: Clippers hosting Kings

vs.

7:30 pm
TV: KTLA the CW
RADIO: 710 ESPN

I don't see us coming out victors. Kings have won 3 straight and seem to be getting healthy, and while we are as well, Sacramento is a team which always seems to have an upper hand on the Clippers. Let's see some Guillermo Diaz please?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
Clipper 4 Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: GT: Clippers hosting Kings

I have to agree with you that we probably wont win aganist the Kings but you never know basketball is one of them sports where shocks can happen we need to turn our season around to start 4-0 and to be where we are now is very sad but if we can get a few wins and start something tonight like a few games winning streak i would be very happy but i agree the Kings have the upper hand in this one
Clipper 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper 4 Life
I have to agree with you that we probably wont win aganist the Kings but you never know basketball is one of them sports where shocks can happen we need to turn our season around to start 4-0 and to be where we are now is very sad but if we can get a few wins and start something tonight like a few games winning streak i would be very happy but i agree the Kings have the upper hand in this one

Well, when we started 4-0, everyone minus EB and Shaun were healthy, but since then, everyone has started dropping like flies. We have recently seen a healthy squad whom beat Phoenix and Jersey and took the Mavs, Spurs and Magic to the fourth quarter, but got owned by the Jazz twice[like we always do].

Kings are coming off a blow out win, and like I said, they seem to have the upper hand, so I give us about a 20% chance of taking this one
Old 01-23-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

If anybody is interested in going to tonights game I have 4 tickets I cannot use tonight.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

No takers on my tickets yet. These are good seats, section 208 and I will include my parking pass as well.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #6
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

I can't believe I can't even give my tickets away. I will be online until tip off.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #7
qrich
King Heno

Wow, Chris is gobbling up everything, literally along with hitting a 22 foot jumper at the buzzer.

Kings as a team grabbed 11 boards in the first
Old 01-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #8
qrich
King Heno

Clippers lead the Kings 50-49 after the end of the first half.

Kaman having a hell of a half with 12 points, 16 boards, 2 dimes, 2 blocks on 6-8 field goal shooting. Kings as a team have 19 boards.

Thornton also having a hell of a half with 12 points, 2 dimes, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 1 board, 0 turnovers and 4-7 shooting.

Clippers as a team have 17 dimes on 19 made baskets, some team ball being played, when this morning, everyone would have thought a huge Kings blow out due to the Clipper brass being in disarray.

For the Kings, Miller is solid 10/6/3 and Bibby chipping in with 10/3/4. Martin has a quiet 7 points which took him 7 shots to get.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:28 AM   #9
qrich
King Heno

Clippers extend the 1 point halftime lead to 12 as they are up on the Kings 76-64 heading into the fourth and final period.

Clippers are really crashing the boards, mainly Thornton, and are still playing a hell of a team game with 24 dimes on 29 made field goals.

No let down here guys.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #10
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

I know this is a little premature but can you say statement game?
Old 01-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #11
qrich
King Heno

Clippers come out victors by blowing the Kings out by a final tally of 111 to 85. Kaman had a monster game dropping 20 and grabbing 21, while rookie Al Thornton chipped in with 23/9/4 alongside 2 blocks and steals without turning the ball over once. Maggette dropped 21, Thomas chipped in with 17 and old man Cassell gave the squad 12 points, but dropped 7 dimes. Cuttino Mobley did not score much, dropping 7, but dished out 6 assists and grabbed 5 boards.

As a team, Clippers had 30 assists on 41 made field goals and had 13 turnovers, while the Kings had 20 assists but turned it over 21 times. Brad Miller had a good game for Sacramento, but that was basically it.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #12
Clipper 4 Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Yeah well my precition was wrong well done to the Clippers i now have my hopes up for the next game but for how long?
Clipper 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: