Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

If you recall the story about the girl Javale Mcgee flew out and didn't buy her any chipotle?

Well now she is on twitter saying she is pregnant and trolling Javale that it might be his baby.

Ayana Marie is Pregnant; Is it Javale McGee's Baby? | Ayana Speaks on her new unborn child

Ayana Marie ‏@Ayana__Marie

Karma is a mutha.
    The original story if you need to get caught up.

Javale Mcgee Flies out Model Ayana Marie & Doesn't Buy Her Chipotle

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

Don't they use condoms anymore??

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

IMO these whores dont deserve any maintenance..
    You have unprotected sex, you know whats going to happen. Deal with it. Either use your brains and use protetion or STFU when the inevitable happens...
    Obviously its a meal ticket for some of these sluts, the law should not reward such cu*ts...

goes without sayin....

McGee does stupid things on the court and off of it as well.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Batshit bitches need to get a jobby job. This shit is ridiculous.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    IMO these whores dont deserve any maintenance..
    You have unprotected sex, you know whats going to happen. Deal with it. Either use your brains and use protetion or STFU when the inevitable happens...
    Obviously its a meal ticket for some of these sluts, the law should not reward such cu*ts...
    I think what you're saying is pretty unreasonable.. yes the bitch is an idiot, but Javale (if this is true) is just as much at fault as she is.

Certified ISHiot.

McFail.

Worse than when he was running back on D when they were still on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    I think what you're saying is pretty unreasonable.. yes the bitch is an idiot, but Javale (if this is true) is just as much at fault as she is.
    Unreasonable? How so?

Cu*nts like hers goal is to get pregnant by someone rich so they get paid for the next 18 years for nothing..
    Real fit to be a parent

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

So she's openly gloating about having a kid by a dude who she tried to expose cause he didn't buy her a burrito.

SMFH

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Unreasonable? How so?

Cu*nts like hers goal is to get pregnant by someone rich so they get paid for the next 18 years for nothing..
    Real fit to be a parent
    Because you completely ignored the most important part of my post.. McGee is the dumb **** who stuck his pecker in her without protection. They are both equally as retarded as each other. Pretty unfair to attack only her.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    So she's openly gloating about having a kid by a dude who she tried to expose cause he didn't buy her a burrito.

SMFH
    For a groupie getting knocked up by a rich famous person is essentially like winning the UFC Championship for the MMA world. Its the highest goal and she just achieved it. These type of women are scum and Javele McGee once again proved how retarded he is.
    Last edited by DropStep; 10-06-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

SMFH
    It's because she's bound to get MILLIONS from McGee from child support. She's making it public.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Ok now that I got the appropiate insult out the way, my my god, that body ass is incredible.

Woah

Local High School Star The Ownage's Avatar

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Bab

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Worse than when he was running back on D when they were still on offense.
    It's a shame he can't get his D timings right.