Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    LMAO at a gorilla having any concept of passing guard. One less than 350 pounds would get hip escaped, easy.

Gorrilla's start training at a very young age... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy8WHJOSCQ&feature=fvsr

and Jujitsu was invented from watching Gorilla's fight....

again....you aint bringin nothing a Gorilla hasn't seen...

Gorilla via Inverted primate plata

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Gorrilla's start training at a very young age... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy8WHJOSCQ&feature=fvsr

This man.

He speaks the troof.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Here's a poor dude getting completely overtaken by some chimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xZenI_A0

Let me see any dude try to get a an armbar on a completely unpredictable gorilla.
    GTFOH.
    This thing would run away, no question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfjrX...eature=related

In the video you showed....that skinny dude was just trying to be nice to the chimp and hold it down....and he successfully did get on top easily and hold it down. It then grabbed his hand and pulled, and it only got funny when he tried to pull his hand away and started walking towards the water, it yanked at just the right time and dude fell in....lol

But that dude wasn't trying to hurt the chimp at any stage, if he would have thrown a punch, even his little weak azz punch would have sent the chimp running instantly. Bet.

Not airballing my layups anymore Xabit's Avatar

GTFOH.

In the video you showed....that skinny dude was just trying to be nice to the chimp and hold it down....and he successfully did get on top easily and hold it down. It then grabbed his hand and pulled, and it only got funny when he tried to pull his hand away and started walking towards the water, it yanked at just the right time and dude fell in....lol

But that dude wasn't trying to hurt the chimp at any stage, if he would have thrown a punch, even his little weak azz punch would have sent the chimp running instantly. Bet.
    I bet I could destroy you in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

Haha that is really cute.

Gator roll !!

GTFOH.

Must... ignore.. troll..

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Must... ignore.. troll..

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I just gave up, i bet you he searched up Gorilla pron after, he seems to be infatuated by gorillas

Decent college freshman

Dude, gorillas run away FROM EACH OTHER. You really think your scrawny ass is going to intimidate a ****ing 400 pound gorilla?

It'd be like an adult fighting a child. I don't care what kind of BJJ ninja magic the kid knows, he's screwed

@ retarded kids who take "MMA" classes at the local YMCA and think they can fight anybody. I see you *******s at the bar every weekend.

Haha that is really cute.

Gator roll !!
    ...he had side control and was attacking his arm....

inside trip was nice too.....Gorilla's train UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Xabit
    I bet I could destroy you in a fight.
    Haha, I don't know you or see you, so I have no idea. Watch Mitrione fight and that's pretty much what you'll face is a taller, lighter quicker Mitrione.

Not airballing my layups anymore Xabit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Dude, gorillas run away FROM EACH OTHER. You really think your scrawny ass is going to intimidate a ****ing 400 pound gorilla?

It'd be like an adult fighting a child. I don't care what kind of BJJ ninja magic the kid knows, he's screwed

@ retarded kids who take "MMA" classes at the local YMCA and think they can fight anybody. I see you *******s at the bar every weekend.
    ur an idiot if u dont thnk LBJ and wallace can beat the shit out of a gorilla. any sane man knows its easy with them.

this thread is $

GTFOH.

Where did he hold the chimp down? The chimp jumped on him, grabbed his hand and held the dude down until he stood up and tried to get away. You must have also missed the part where the chimp ripped parts of the dude ear and mangled the guys fingers.

You're just hopeless.

Btw, why do you keep talking about running away? I thought you were fightiing in the hexagon with no possible escape.

Dude, I'm Aaron Aflalo's size and build, slightly longer arms maybe. You ain't seen me at any bar. I'm not one of those 5'10 juiceheads wearing hair gel and an affliction tee I hate them dudes too.

Haha, I don't know you or see you, so I have no idea. Watch Mitrione fight and that's pretty much what you'll face is a taller, lighter quicker Mitrione.

ISHFC Fight night...lets do it!!!!....

(looks up Yahoo yellowpages for renting a Gorilla)