Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 10-18-2006, 04:08 PM   #16
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Anyway, I didn't put my money on them winning a championship because predicting a certain team wins a championship never works out. The bet was that the Wolves would have a better record than the Sixers at the end of the season. Book it.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #17
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

u were the top seed that year, this year u could be 4th tops, and thats only because ur division is by far the worst in the Western Conference. If u dont win division, u will be lucky to be 8th.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:37 PM   #18
BlockShot
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAHAAHHAA
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CANT BEALIVE 04mzwach SAID THEY ARE CHAMPION CONTENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO THAT KIDS A JOKE
:
is it wrong for a fan to believe in his team? is it wrong for a fan to have high hope for his team? ANY team that makes they playoffs have a chance at the championship, if they didnt why dont the lower seed just give up and let the top seeds take over
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #19
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

they might as well not make it cuz only 2 8th seeds have gotten to the finals and neither have won it
Old 10-18-2006, 10:01 PM   #20
Serge
Decent playground baller

TWolfs should make the playoffs I will be shocked if they don't. But a contender I think is going far. lol

Now if AI was there playing with KG then yea maybe still it be hard with Dallas, Suns, Spurs, ect.............
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:45 PM   #21
04mzwach

Update: Wolves played a "predicted" and by "predicted" i mean a team that I don't think will even make the playoffs and beat their ass with a 10 man rotation. KG put up 24/12 on 7/9 shooting and 10/10 from the free throw line.
Hassell put in 13 points on 6/10 shooting while Hudson put up 15 points on 6/12 shooting.

Griffin had 7 rebounds and 3 blocks in 16 minutes of play. Griffin is the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to rebounds and blocks. I still don't know why we don't have him starting. He jacked up a couple shots but he still shot well, 3/6. It was a great start to the season and the final score was 92-83 with a win for the Wolves. We got out-rebounded horribly but our offense is so good we still beat their ass and our defense was superb and it didn't take much with Artest jacking up shot after shot and missing every time.

How did the Sixers do? The Hawks...they suck, but tell me how the game went please.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #22
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Update: Wolves played a "predicted" and by "predicted" i mean a team that I don't think will even make the playoffs and beat their ass with a 10 man rotation. KG put up 24/12 on 7/9 shooting and 10/10 from the free throw line.
Hassell put in 13 points on 6/10 shooting while Hudson put up 15 points on 6/12 shooting.

Griffin had 7 rebounds and 3 blocks in 16 minutes of play. Griffin is the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to rebounds and blocks. I still don't know why we don't have him starting. He jacked up a couple shots but he still shot well, 3/6. It was a great start to the season and the final score was 92-83 with a win for the Wolves. We got out-rebounded horribly but our offense is so good we still beat their ass and our defense was superb and it didn't take much with Artest jacking up shot after shot and missing every time.

How did the Sixers do? The Hawks...they suck, but tell me how the game went please.

um, we did fine, webber had a $hitty game and we still won by 13, had a 22 point lead in the 3rd quarter. And um, sammy d is better than griffin, griffin isnt that good. U guys played well, but dont get overworked, its one game
Old 11-02-2006, 09:47 AM   #23
Rabs_One
Not airballing my layups anymore

pointless thread
Rabs_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:45 PM   #24
04mzwach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs_One
pointless thread
pointless poster.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #25
04mzwach

Sixers = #6 seed no playoff series win
t-wolves = contenders 4 sure now, ive seen enough games to know they're contenders. i know this off of the preseason and only 2 games of the season. i see how the chemistry is and i see so much change in the way our team plays. u guys are going to be surprised. anybody wanna place bets that the t-wolves don't go above a 5 seed? The only teams better than us are the Mavericks and possibly San Antonio. Oh yeah, the bulls might be better...not quite sure yet.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-04-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:08 PM   #26
AI09
Sixers Dynasty

HAH
preseason is not the time where you say Oh that team has proven to be a contender in the NBA also 2 games into the season and you say you have seen enough and already calling yourself contenders. cmon man you got to be kidding me
Spurs
Mavs
Suns
Lakers
Clippers
Jazz
Hornets
Nuggets*
Kings*
*= You beat them 1 game each. That doesnt mean anything. Wolves havnt proved anything yet

all those teams are better than your Wolves, and that only the western confrence. If wolves make playoffs it will be the 8th spot because i know for a fact you wont win your division. You will finish 3rd in the divison to the Nuggets and Jazz 2nd tops if you guys get a miracle.CONTENDERS??
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:38 AM   #27
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
t-wolves = contenders 4 sure now, ive seen enough games to know they're contenders. i know this off of the preseason and only 2 games of the season. i see how the chemistry is and i see so much change in the way our team plays. u guys are going to be surprised. anybody wanna place bets that the t-wolves don't go above a 5 seed? The only teams better than us are the Mavericks and possibly San Antonio. Oh yeah, the bulls might be better...not quite sure yet.

ok, first off, u are not a *uckin contender. U are 3rd in division and 8th AT BEST! u wont win division, and u wont win a playoff series. 2ndly, how can u *uckin tell thru 2 games? and 3rdly, U GUYS LOST TO THE BLAZERS AFTER HAVIN A 10+ POINT LEAD!!!!

HTF CAN U SAY U ARE A CONTENDER, WOW...i cannot believe u. Only teams better are dallas and san antonio? are u serious? Here's a list of better teams:

Chicago
Cleveland
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Houston
Indiana
Clippers
Lakers
Miami
New Jersey
New Orleans
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Sacramento
San Antonio
Utah
Washington

And dont tell me "o, we beat sacramento and denver", CUZ ITS *UCKIN EARLY! U LOST TO THE BLAZERS, OMFG! And, if i knew u, id bet that u dont make playoffs, better yet no worse than 5th. U and the t-wolves are a joke, HAHA BLAZERS!
Old 11-07-2006, 05:02 AM   #28
Serge
Decent playground baller

Quote:

LOL atleast I can admit that the Sixers are a bad team even though we started 3-0. But you are a joke if you think you guys are a contender. Now if you guys traded for AI KG+AI combo could have put you at a contender level, but it still be hard for you guys to beat Dallas, and Spurs. But saying you guys are a contender now shows how stupid you are.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #29
04mzwach

craig smith and foye are both ROY contenders.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #30
04mzwach

if we are a #4 i say we are contenders, that's not crazy. we are talking playoffs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: