Learning to shoot layups stylesp's Avatar

Default Adidas Swingman jersey sizing.

I know these jerseys run big but how big do these jerseys run? I'm about 6'2 and 183 lbs approximately. I wear L and XL shirts depending on how they are fitted.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Adidas Swingman jersey sizing.

They have swingman jerseys at every mall and sporting goods store in the country. I'd just go to the nearest shopping center and put one on.

If I had to give you a recommendation I'd say a size smaller than you normally wear, but I haven't bought a swingman jersey since Nike made them.

I probably go a size larger because of possible shrinking after wash and also the fact most jerseys are almost never worn without a T shirt underneath. Even if you went topless underneath the jersey, still take a size larger.

Decent playground baller franchiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stylesp
    I know these jerseys run big but how big do these jerseys run? I'm about 6'2 and 183 lbs approximately. I wear L and XL shirts depending on how they are fitted.
    XL is way too large. L should be good for you.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stylesp
    I'm 6'1 and 150lb, and I find my size small jerseys just a tad too big for me. I'd say a medium would be perfect, maybe a large if you like to wear things baggy and loose.