Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Davka.net WTF

I mean, last year there were always games uploaded next day. I went to work or to school and when I came home there was a game waiting for me to download and after half an hour when the download finished I was set to watch the game and relax.

This year, you need to wait 2-3 days for some games when it's all the excitment and expectation already gone. And there are also games which are not uploaded at all. Like Miami-Memphis. Defending champs against pretty good team from the west and there is no upload . Or lets look at yesterdays games, ****ing Orlando vs Nets game is already up from the morning yet there is still no Miami vs Houston Yes everybody wants to see Glen Davis going against Deron Wiliams and company. Who cares about Bosh, Lebron and Wade going against Harden and Lin

I'm so mad right now
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Davka.net WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
I mean, last year there were always games uploaded next day. I went to work or to school and when I came home there was a game waiting for me to download and after half an hour when the download finished I was set to watch the game and relax.

This year, you need to wait 2-3 days for some games when it's all the excitment and expectation already gone. And there are also games which are not uploaded at all. Like Miami-Memphis. Defending champs against pretty good team from the west and there is no upload . Or lets look at yesterdays games, ****ing Orlando vs Nets game is already up from the morning yet there is still no Miami vs Houston Yes everybody wants to see Glen Davis going against Deron Wiliams and company. Who cares about Bosh, Lebron and Wade going against Harden and Lin

I'm so mad right now
You a bitch
you a snitch
go tell your friends
tell yo kids
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Check your PM, man.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Check your PM, man.

Thanks man. ISH should have more helpful posters like you

Will rep later when I can
Old 11-14-2012, 03:51 AM   #6
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

pm me too. please.... wolves games.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #7
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Check your PM, man.
Make me check my PM dammit.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:30 AM   #8
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Make me check my PM dammit.
+1
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #9
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok, guys..

The main russian tracker has NBA games uploaded within 2 hours after they end. HD, 720p,1080p. Whatever you want!
And there's no ratio!

The link is just for NBA games- http://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?f=1997

If you need help with signing up or other stuff- PM me and we'll figure something out.(Or use chrome to translate the page )

edit: check your spam folder for confirmation mail.

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 11-14-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #10
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ok, guys..

The main russian tracker has NBA games uploaded within 2 hours after they end. HD, 720p,1080p. Whatever you want!
And there's no ratio!

The link is just for NBA games- http://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?f=1997

If you need help with signing up or other stuff- PM me and we'll figure something out.(Or use chrome to translate the page )
**** you guy! Negged! - Stern.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #11
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
**** you guy! Negged! - Stern.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #12
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Can anyone report if you received a confirmation email after registration? I registered already yesterday but still haven't received an email.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #13
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Can anyone report if you received a confirmation email after registration? I registered already yesterday but still haven't received an email.
I just signed up with another account just to check.. and yeah- the confirmation mail comes to your gmail SPAM folder.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:
I just signed up with another account just to check.. and yeah- the confirmation mail comes to your gmail SPAM folder.

Finally received an email and it came to a folder where all the normal mails come. Thanks again
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: