Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    National High School Star

Default Re: my xray on my spine looks freaky as shit!

Good on you for getting through this. It's unbelievable how bad/messed up our normal lives make us.

Makes me almost not want to play sports. I played on Saturday and there was a wet spot (from rain the day before) and I just completely ate it. Just cartoon style went from full speed to just on back. Luckily, I tensed up the right way and landed right on my back (square on it). The tension kept the back of my head from slamming into the concrete. Got up with just some elbow burn, the wind knocked out of me, and my neck feeling a bit tight for the past two days from the sudden pressure I put on it.

Sigh. Wish us humans weren't built so damn brittle. I guess we do outlive most other organisms though. From 5 to 24 most people in shape are pretty resilient.

I have no idea what I'm looking at. Just see screw and bones. Can't make out a back.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I have no idea what I'm looking at. Just see screw and bones. Can't make out a back.
    No lie you just made me fukcing laugh till it hurt

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    Good on you for getting through this. It's unbelievable how bad/messed up our normal lives make us.

Makes me almost not want to play sports. I played on Saturday and there was a wet spot (from rain the day before) and I just completely ate it. Just cartoon style went from full speed to just on back. Luckily, I tensed up the right way and landed right on my back (square on it). The tension kept the back of my head from slamming into the concrete. Got up with just some elbow burn, the wind knocked out of me, and my neck feeling a bit tight for the past two days from the sudden pressure I put on it.

Sigh. Wish us humans weren't built so damn brittle. I guess we do outlive most other organisms though. From 5 to 24 most people in shape are pretty resilient.
    See man my thing was just from driving back and forth to work plus sitting at a desk 8 hours a day. My back has always been bad but the amount of driving I do daily just took a major toll. I don't go back to work for like another 3 or 4 months. I'm just thinking if I keep driving this much daily, for sure it's gonna mess up the rest of my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    The banging was my back. It was like this pulsing pain. It was weird.

Oh nah not forever. Just a couple more months though. I thought I could stop taking them already and just tough it out. The healing process is long. I jist didn't want to keeo taking the meds. Lesson learned though. Woke up at 3 this morning and took some more.
    good