Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-18-2009, 02:17 AM   #16
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dark soda -vs- Lite soda: Woo U Got?

lite because they dont taste as stcky or heavy to me during the summer, the one time i kinda feel like i NEED a soda.

BTW, sub topic here: What do you call it? Soda, pop, coke (nomatterwhatitis), soft-drink, fizzy drink?

Personally, working in a restaraunt I hate it when sombody says they want a "coke" and just mean they want a general soda glass for the machine. Ive only heard it called a fizzy drink in utah and around Idaho its usually called pop. What about you all?
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #17
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG20

BTW, sub topic here: What do you call it? Soda, pop, coke (nomatterwhatitis), soft-drink, fizzy drink?

Personally, working in a restaraunt I hate it when sombody says they want a "coke" and just mean they want a general soda glass for the machine. Ive only heard it called a fizzy drink in utah and around Idaho its usually called pop. What about you all?

Soda.

Pop sounds stupid for a drink.
Fizzy drink and soft drink is too long for a name.
Coke only makes me think of Coca-cola.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
sprite is nasty

Really?
Is it because Sprite has less flavor than the other drinks?
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Coke and 7-UP

So I'm guessing mixed race soda's.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #19
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sprite.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #20
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been on and off with a full blown Coke problem that could rival any drug addiction. And it had to be Coke, no Pepsi. A lot of ice. I'd have a large every morning about ten during my coffee breaks, and keep refilling my glass at home through at least a liter a night, and often two.

But about a month ago, I gave it up cold turkey. I have had no soda since Good Friday to be exact. And I almost immediately lost ten pounds, which has now sort of leveled off around fifteen.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #21
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Dark I like Coke and Dr Pepper. Light I like Cactus Cooler, Mountain Dew, and Squirt.

I got light.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #22
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Whatever Orange Crush counts as. Also Mountain Dew. So probably light.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #23
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG20
lite because they dont taste as stcky or heavy to me during the summer, the one time i kinda feel like i NEED a soda.

I just usually say a "canned drink".
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: