Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
postmupndunkit
BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ

postmupndunkit is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default So who do you order your fake shoes from?

There is no way in EARTH I'm dropping over $90.00 on any shoe. That being said I want some mens low prada, a gucci hat and scarf set, and some air max 95. I'm considering using iknowfresh but they're high compared to one other site I've browsed. Now I've never used these type of sites and don't want to get ripped off making a payment and getting no product. What FAKE SHOE sites have you used? Btw real, fake, etc... I don't care I just want a decent product. Everything is fake anyway they make em all in the same warehouses. I think dudes r crazy dropping 2g's for some dunks GTFOH!
postmupndunkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Legend

DOUBLE DRIBBLE has not been impressing people
Default Re: So who do you order your fake shoes from?

LOL @ Wanting some fake kicks!

I don't know what's funnier... Wanting fake sneakers or wanting a "scarf set"

Also LOL @ wanting a gucci hat! hahaha

Take your broke ass down to Canal Street in NYC or to the Slauson Swap Meet in L.A. And cop you some fake gear
DOUBLE DRIBBLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Legend

DOUBLE DRIBBLE has not been impressing people

Seriously though... You sound really ignorant if you think fake sneakers are made in the same factories as the real ones.

I really hope you don't plan on doing anything active in the fake shoes... because you'll realize quickly that they aren't even remotely close in quality/standard.

Btw if you're really that shallow that you feel the need to wear a name brand product to impress people then I feel sorry for ya.
DOUBLE DRIBBLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

You're actually wrong if you think real Nike/Jordan or any other brand is made in the same place as the fake shoes are.

You CAN tell a huge difference between the 2. Quality of materials, craftsmanship, and everything else is night and day.

If you're just buying a pair of shoes to walk around in with no intentions of using them for basketball or running then you should be okay. They won't be as comfortable or have the same support a real shoe does. The quality of a fake Jordan shoe would barley rival a Wal-Mart brand type of shoe, which would cost half of what the fake shoe costs.

In reality, you're trying to make fun of people who drop $90+ on a pair of name brand shoes, that is actually quality. When you're about to drop $50 on a pair that looks like the $90 shoe, but it isn't even as good (quality wise) as a pair at Wal-Mart that is half the price.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: