Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Ray Allen replaces Jameer Nelson in 2009 All-Star game

Expect Mo Williams to destroy Ray Allen in the playoffs. Cavaliers are the best team in the Eastern Conference, but they only have one representative in the All Star Game.

Yeah, I

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Expect Mo Williams to destroy Ray Allen in the playoffs. Cavaliers are the best team in the Eastern Conference, but they only have one representative in the All Star Game.
    Why should they have more? Would you rather have Mo Williams or Ray Allen on your team? There are several players who would

Banned

Any word yet if Jameer will still be helping Dwight out in the dunk contest? Maybe using his left arm?

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Mo could have made a case for AS replacement, but he struggled to play well after being snubbed. Ray Allen performed and I think the gamewinner was the icing on the cake. I agree though, the cavs deserve two All Stars.

Yeah, I

No they dont... They

Saw a basketball once Paul_Pierce_Fan's Avatar

Man this was easily the right choice (not just saying cos im a boston fan)... Da allstar game is about gathering the best players in the nba playing a entertaining game of basketball for the fans... Ray Allen is a future Hall of Famer (May become NBA's best shooter of all time when retired) not to mention when put in a team with average players could easily average 23+ppg (averaged almost 27ppg the year before heading to boston) whereas Mo Williams, although he made the Cavs team much better would average less and would struggle more than Ray...,,Im not saying Mo williams is not a good player,(I think he has a extremely underrated jump shot)but the All Star game is about talent and not impact which in this case Ray Allen wins ( i still reckon players like jefferson, durant, melo, and carter were snubbed... west, amare, iverson and lewis did not deserve it )... maybe if there were a "impact stars" game heck Mo would be up there in my list but as for the ASG....Ray Allen U deserve it

Banned

I don't understand why Cavs fans are so offended by this decision. Mo will have a nice relaxing week at the Bahama's while the Big Three can travel and play their asses off for a game that means nothing in the end.