Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Default Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

LeBron James reportedly gave the Chicago Bulls a call after being eliminted
    Last edited by insidehoops; 05-18-2010 at 10:51 AM.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

The question is, will they get along with Noah ?? Locker room tensions ?

Banned

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

Noah is just a fiery competitor and Bron respects that. Look after the bulls series, Lebron and Noah shooked hands, hugged and had kind words for eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    The question is, will they get along with Noah ?? Locker room tensions ?
    does kobe and artest get along ? they'll leave the stuff last season behind them

National High School Star dough's Avatar

Lebron's 'team'?

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Guess he's going to the Bulls then. I'm sure that his mind was made up moments after being eliminated and before he talked to any organization. That makes perfect sense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dough
    Lebron's 'team'?
    yeah wtf does that mean? the cavaliers players were seen with lebron all wearing bulls gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    yeah wtf does that mean? the cavaliers players were seen with lebron all wearing bulls gear ?

his crew/peoples/friends. come on people .

^ knicks101 = hurt knick fan . dont worry you can have jj and resign lee

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

I saw an article (forgot where) that said 3 different GMs believe Lebron will go to Chicago.

Banned

i d like to see pictures of him wearing bulls gear first.

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    his crew/peoples/friends. come on people .

^ knicks101 = hurt knick fan . dont worry you can have jj and resign lee
    Yeah, that's it. I'm upset about something that hasn't even happened. Do me a favor and explain to me what has changed in the last week that made the Bulls go from having 0 chance of getting LeBron to them becoming the favorites.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Yeah, that's it. I'm upset about something that hasn't even happened. Do me a favor and explain to me what has changed in the last week that made the Bulls go from having 0 chance of getting LeBron to them becoming the favorites.
    Because....Chris Broussard!!!!!! Sources!!!

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    I saw an article (forgot where) that said 3 different GMs believe Lebron will go to Chicago.
    Brought to you by the same douchebag that said Kobe would never wear a Lakers uniform again

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Because....Chris Broussard!!!!!! Sources!!!
    It's hilarious isn't it. That guy is a douche, everyone knows he's a douche and all he did was give his clearly biased opinion. For some reason all these Bulls fans are eating it up and getting their pissing in their underwear. Could LeBron go to Chiacago? Obviously he could, personally I don't see it happening. Should Bulls fans be running around here like this guy is already on the team? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    nobody thought bron was going anywhere(except delusional knicks fans)if he won the title with the cavs. now not only did he get bounced out the play offs but in the second round at that. now there's a really good chance lebron leaves and lets face it, chicago is in the best situation right now with Rose, Noah, and Deng(who we will try to move with or kirk by himself for bosh/amare/boozer).

What the hell does NY have? 2 possible max contract spots that nobody is going to because they know good and well they aren't winning a ring with only 2 good players. doesn't help that you traded your draft picks away. FA gonna be saying to themselves "if this shit dont work the first year, its REALLY not gonna work at all".

There's miami and other teams as well but the fact remains that the bulls are in the best situation. be sad
    Last edited by Clocian-IGN; 05-17-2010 at 02:52 PM.