Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Kawhi is a POS, man.

I won't say any more, maybe he miraculously redeems himself.

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1
    What's the point of this?

My 4th favorite Spur? Why do you keep trying to rub in my face the fact he isn't playing when he hasn't been playing all season?

That's the equivalent of me trying to rub IT's lack of success on the Cavs in your face...would you care?

I'll cook up some memes for you when LeBaldo bricks his next one

At this point Kawhi would just be a liability. He's going to be really rusty especially since he hasn't been practicing with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    At this point Kawhi would just be a liability. He's going to be really rusty especially since he hasn't been practicing with the team.
    Yep.

At this point, every "report" of Kawhi's potential return is just hiding the white flag.

Spurs aren't winning this series without stealing one of the series-opening road games, and there's little Kawhi can do to help that when he's already ruled out for Game 1 and would be too deconditioned to be that impactful in Game 2 (which I can guarantee he won't return for, anyway).

Not even a Spurs or Kawhi fan, but I'm frustrated as a general NBA/superstar fan by whatever impasse there is between Kawhi and his team. He was just entering his peak after a promising playoffs run last year, and he hasn't even shown flashes of it this season. Much respect lost for him.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Warriors in 5.

ETA. Posted in the wrong thread.

As long Kevin Durant continues to carry the Warriors offense efficiently, force the Spurs to rotate defenders like Green, Anderson and Gay on him, the Warriors should prevail in five.

But they're mortal this season, having backslid into the playoffs with bad defense, despite the injury problems (14th in defensive efficiency after the All-Star break).

The Spurs do not have enough scoring beyond a rejuvenated Aldridge to keep up with the Golden State machine.

Warriors in five.
    Last edited by Gotterdammerung; 04-14-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    If the Warriors win, to me it speaks more about the lack of Spurs talent at this point. Don't think anybody fears KD - he can go out there and drop 40 a game and they could still lose those games. Warriors need Curry. (Watch me be wrong and Quinn Cook averages 22ppg)

I do really believe the Spurs can win two times in Oracle, yes. So I'm sticking with my original prediction.
    Typical Proctor.......excuses already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Typical Proctor.......excuses already.
    Yeah, what a coward. Instead he should be saying how they'll sweep through the entire Western Conference with ease and that the championship is only a matter of time for the 7 seed. Are you dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Yeah, what a coward. Instead he should be saying how they'll sweep through the entire Western Conference with ease and that the championship is only a matter of time for the 7 seed. Are you dumb?
    Asking if I'm dumb???

This thread is about the first round match-up, not the entire Postseason. GSW are still favored but are not a legit 2 seed w/o Curry this series.

SA has a great chance at winning this series, but your boy Proctor is already making excuses before game 1 tip-off.

ESPN Stats & Info Verified account@ESPNStatsInfo 16 minutes ago
    The Spurs tied their lowest playoff seed under Gregg Popovich this season (also the 7th seed in 2009-10).

In that postseason, they upset the Mavericks in the 1st round in 6 games.

Why do we need to open the playoffs with most boring match up?

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Why do we need to open the playoffs with most boring match up?
    I don

LMFAO, that Kawhi explanation on ABC. Cleared to play, but his ''group'' (wtf is even his group) refuses to let him play. Ship his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    LMFAO, that Kawhi explanation on ABC. Cleared to play, but his ''group'' (wtf is even his group) refuses to let him play. Ship his ass.
    Jalen keeps regurgitating that. Pretty sure the report is that but the "group" in this case is his own doctors -- not just cronies like his dumb uncle or whatever.

Doesn't make it any better but just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Asking if I'm dumb???
    You're right, he didn't need to ask.