Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default "Daddy (1 or 2), where do babies come from?"

Prop. 8 TV ad...

Daddy + Daddy = no baby

("I think you should be spending less time at Megan's house") ... yeah, take away your little girl's friends b/c she's simply asking simple ?'s that a normal 6 year old would ask ... way to go dad!

Default Re: "Daddy (1 or 2), where do babies come from?"

hilarious commercial. i would have just told that stupid kid that when two men love each other, one of them shits a baby out of his ass.

sweety, just go get ****ed out of your mind while your a teenager, and you will realize that marriage isnt important for a baby

Secondly... I get so sick and tired of supporters of homosexual marriage always referencing the interracial marriage bullshit. 100% apples and oranges. A white man and black woman can do the whole jungle fever thing and still reproduce, thus, advancing the human race, but when white man and black man do the nasty, well, you know...

The concept is entirely simple. I'm all for equal rights, etc... but "marriage" is and always has been defined as a man and a woman. Why does all that have to change b/c a sect of our society is all butt-hurt (LOL) over this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    hilarious commercial. i would have just told that stupid kid that when two men love each other, one of them shits a baby out of his ass.
    Hilarious!

... but honestly though, how would two men properly inform/educate/etc their child on said topic? How do they go about this without instilling deep down confusion and dumbfounding them?

"Look dear, I like to fook dudes just like you will now shut the hell up and stop asking me questions."

That was the simple answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    "Look dear, I like to fook dudes just like you will now shut the hell up and stop asking me questions."

That was the simple answer.
    Yeah... awesome.

as the great philosopher Furious Styles once remarked:

"Any fool can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise a child."

Give love (even gay love) a chance. Sadly Memphis didn't give Gay-Love a chance, would have been a marketers dream. Instead they opted for a much maligned condiment who has now been banished to the desert where he will no doubt spoil.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Hilarious!

... but honestly though, how would two men properly inform/educate/etc their child on said topic? How do they go about this without instilling deep down confusion and dumbfounding them?
    Because they're not retarded.

what a stupid ad?

what is marriage for?

people who love eachother and want to spend their life together forever. its just a tradition... really has nothing to do with having children, atleast not in todays times.

so if someone is infertile they have no reason to get married? if i couldn't have a child that commercial would probly offend me.

Secondly... I get so sick and tired of supporters of homosexual marriage always referencing the interracial marriage bullshit. 100% apples and oranges. A white man and black woman can do the whole jungle fever thing and still reproduce, thus, advancing the human race, but when white man and black man do the nasty, well, you know...

The concept is entirely simple. I'm all for equal rights, etc... but "marriage" is and always has been defined as a man and a woman. Why does all that have to change b/c a sect of our society is all butt-hurt (LOL) over this?
    Actually it's you who sounds butt hurt about it, why does it affect your life if they allow marriage for same sex couples, why does your opinion matter at all in relation to someone else s life.

If you can't mind your own business and get on with your own life without worrying about everyone else, why should people care what you think or give any credence to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    as the great philosopher Furious Styles once remarked:

"Any fool can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise a child."

Give love (even gay love) a chance. Sadly Memphis didn't give Gay-Love a chance, would have been a marketers dream. Instead they opted for a much maligned condiment who has now been banished to the desert where he will no doubt spoil.
    There are countless, massive situations where you have children being raised by a single parent, or even worse, a heterosexual couple where the household is corrupt and truly unfit for a healthy upbringing of said children... and I understand that argument against a homosexual marriage in a financially stable, wholesome, etc household, but it's the fundamental principle and strict abomination that makes it unfavorable IMO.

I think psychologically, the average child would be better off in the long haul being in the single parent and/or dysfunctional HH compared to the extravagantly confusing and morally corrupt (sickening, gross, etc) daddy + daddy scenario. Will there be children that "turn out" OK, well off, not extremely confused in the long haul, etc... sure, but I believe there'd be an overwhelmingly populous of estranged child/parent relationships once they're of legal age, etc. I believe many of the children turned into teenagers, turned into young adults, that ultimately detest their life, wondering why in the hell God dealt them a hand that equated to two daddies versus a normal, functional HH of mommy + daddy. (edited)

Not to even mention the amplified likelihood of said children being much more prone to the DECISION of them being homosexuals themselves. LOL, I realize we need population control, but damn, our nation, and the rest of the world will follow down a path of modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Look, like I said, I'm all for civil rights, equal rights, all the same benefits of straight couples and all that ... but when you recognize marriage and allow same sex partners (especially men) to adopt and raise children that is obviously not their own offspring (and please let's not do the sterile couples thing, going down the apples and oranges path), we're obviously over-crossing "rights" ... there's no "human rights" issue that grants homosexual partners any such right who can't naturally reproduce and raise children they COULD NEVER (for a reason) create on their own.
    Last edited by Legend of Josh; 07-27-2012 at 02:22 AM.

There are countless, massive situations where you have children being raised by a single parent, or even worse, a heterosexual couple where the household is corrupt and truly unfit for a healthy upbringing of said children... and I understand that argue against two homosexual marriage in a financially stable, wholesome, etc household, but it's the fundamental principle and strict abomination that makes it unfavorable IMO.

I think psychologically, the average child would be better off in the long haul being in the single parent and/or dysfunctional HH compared to the extravagantly confusing and morally corrupt (sickening, gross, etc) daddy + daddy scenario. Will there be children that "turn out" OK, well off, not extremely confused in the long haul, etc... sure, but I believe there'd be an overwhelmingly populous of estranged child/parent relationships once they're of legal age, etc. I believe many of the children turned into teenagers, turned into young adults, that ultimately detest their life, wondering why in the hell God dealt them a hand that equated to two daddies versus a normal, functional HH of mommy + mommy.

Not to even mention the amplified likelihood of said children being much more prone to the DECISION of them being homosexuals themselves. LOL, I realize we need population control, but damn, our nation, and the rest of the world will follow down a path of modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Look, like I said, I'm all for civil rights, equal rights, all the same benefits of straight couples and all that ... but when you recognize marriage and allow same sex partners (especially men) to adopt and raise children that is obviously not their own offspring (and please let's not do the sterile couples thing, going down the apples and oranges path), we're obviously over-crossing "rights" ... there's no "human rights" issue that grants homosexual partners who can't naturally reproduce to raise children they COULD NEVER (for a reason) create on their own.
    Your opinions hold us all back, shame on you. Of course Male-Female loving married parents are ideal, but whent he 'ideal' fails MORE THAN half of the time we need to consider reasonable alternatives.

Being unreasonable when introduced to reason shows a clear lack of reasoning and ignorance.

sad people like you spew as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Because they're not retarded.
    I'm not quite following ... b/c you yourself don't see any confusion and/or dismay that could open a door to a potential prolonged mental path of wonder and lack of understanding ... doesn't mean your average 6 year old could comprehend.

Look, I realize we're a nation of progressive thinkers, many of us are open minded, etc. - but there's an obvious road block with explaining the realization and rationale that daddy + daddy is OK and perfectly normal.

I'm seriously asking... looking for serious answers.

what does a hetero couple tell their 6 year old when they ask where babies come from? i think my parents told me some bullshit story about storks or santa.