Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #1
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far
Default Watchign my first NFL game LIVE

NFL is coming to London and I got my tickets today. Over excited its a shame its the giants and dolphin playing wish it was my cowboys or patriots or someone but still we dont get this often here in blightey so gotta take what we given.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Watchign my first NFL game LIVE

Dude, that's awesome.

Wear a pink bunny suit or make a gigantic poster that says gb8 with a huge arrow pointing down at you so that all of Yanks can look for you during the game.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
NFL is coming to London and I got my tickets today. Over excited its a shame its the giants and dolphin playing wish it was my cowboys or patriots or someone but still we dont get this often here in blightey so gotta take what we given.

So who will you be rooting for when they meet in week 6?

I might be at the game because it's in Dallas....
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Dude, that's awesome.

Wear a pink bunny suit or make a gigantic poster that says gb8 with a huge arrow pointing down at you so that all of Yanks can look for you during the game.

I might be even crazier and go shirtless with a giant cowboys star showing off the guns with gb8 on each bicep.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
So who will you be rooting for when they meet in week 6?

I might be at the game because it's in Dallas....
Dallas all the way. I am a very casual fan of the NFL my actual knowledge is pretty feeble apart from being able to understand what I see on the screen.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #6
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you think the game will be sold out?

What do you guys call it, just "American football" or something?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:01 PM   #7
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Do you think the game will be sold out?

What do you guys call it, just "American football" or something?

Yea its sold out suprised I got a ticket. Yea we call it American Football. Pretty excited as the first time i am going to the newly rebuilt wembley stadium aswell.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey gb8, did you get tickets to the NBA preseason game between Celtics and the T'wolves that's getting played in London? My coach got 2 tickets and is taking his son to it. Wish I could of got tickets to it.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #9
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Hey gb8, did you get tickets to the NBA preseason game between Celtics and the T'wolves that's getting played in London? My coach got 2 tickets and is taking his son to it. Wish I could of got tickets to it.

I havent as of yet but will try and pull some strings to see if i can not sure if its sold out yet?
Old 09-13-2007, 01:56 PM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
I havent as of yet but will try and pull some strings to see if i can not sure if its sold out yet?
Not sure if it's sold out yet, but if it's not then I doubt there will be many tickets left.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #11
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Not sure if it's sold out yet, but if it's not then I doubt there will be many tickets left.

I think you right gna ask some people I know in the "biz" to see if I can swindle a ticket.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

do they air NFL games there and do u really follow it? i think football is a better game to go to than the nba or mlb
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #13
-primetime-

this is good for the NFL...

I have heard talks about expanding the NFL to Europe...

that would be nice to see my Cowboys beat the hell out of London or something...
Old 09-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
do they air NFL games there and do u really follow it? i think football is a better game to go to than the nba or mlb

Yeah the nfl coverage is decent we get a couple of games a week on sky sports then another game a week on channel 5 which is one of the basic channels u can pick up through an aerial. I follow the season as a casua fan, i.e watch the games that are on, but not into it like the nba where I know all about the legends and stats and what not and have well informed opinions. Hoopefully I can sort out tickets for the Celtics game aswell that would be exzage.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #15
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
this is good for the NFL...

I have heard talks about expanding the NFL to Europe...

that would be nice to see my Cowboys beat the hell out of London or something...

\doubt that would happen anytime soon. the london team would have a bunch of americans who dont wanna be there, if not they will have a team of scrubs. it would be so out of the way also
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: