Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 12-11-2007, 09:04 AM   #1
DEBORAH
I brick open layups

DEBORAH has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Upcoming road trip

Now if you look at the situation this way :). The Kings have lost three of their games by less than five points, so hence their record * could* read a little different.

Except for BOSTON, the other four teams, Philadelphia, Washington, New Jersey and Milwaukee , their records are not much different than the KINGS.

I shall predict the outcome of this road trip, the Kings will be 4 Wins and 1 loss.

Now do I have your attention?

Any positive comments?
DEBORAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Upcoming road trip

We're winless on the road and you expect us to go 4-1? I'd be happy to get our first win.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
We're winless on the road and you expect us to go 4-1? I'd be happy to get our first win.
I don't expect 4-1; however, if the Kings play the way they were playing at home they have a good shot at beating the Bucks and Wizards. The Kings should beat the Sixers, hands down.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:18 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Okay 2-2! If we get out 3rd win I'll "try" to be more optimistic on our season.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:35 AM   #5
DEBORAH
I brick open layups

DEBORAH has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Re: Upcoming road trip

Well, I hate to brag, but my prediction of 4-1 was so so close ( 3-2). The guys when they play as a team are doing fantastic and as someone else said ( Artest thread) just wait until Bibby and K-mart return.

The crystal ball is a little hazy how we will be situated at half season ( 41) games, but if the Kings continue to play like that have we should be proud of them.

I will use my female vibes on Sunday and try to make a prediction of the next home stand :)
DEBORAH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: