Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default I need the picture of Kobe's reaction after beating the suns in the playoffs...

When he pulled his jersey to the side... that sh*t was ill azz fu*k lol

Last edited by KB8tHeGrEaT : 05-03-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I need the picture of Kobe's reaction after beating the suns in playoffs...

I'm not sure which pic you're looking for but I'm 99% sure one of these MUST be the one

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #3
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default Re: I need the picture of Kobe's reaction after beating the suns in playoffs...

yo i never understood that one where the mexicans are crying with laker gear on... why do people always post that up lol
Old 05-03-2009, 01:48 AM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
yo i never understood that one where the mexicans are crying with laker gear on... why do people always post that up lol

Wow you just made me re-check my post 8 times to make sure I didn't post that one. But I didn't thank god. I just posted ones of Kobe crying instead. Not Mexicans crying...just Kobe crying. His wife is kinda Mexican though I think...but she wasn't crying. She was enjoying her new forgiveness ring too much.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:52 AM   #5
KB8tHeGrEaT

Why are all mexican fans lakers dodgers and raiders fans lol
Old 05-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #6
answer323

there are a lot of mexican charger fans too, down here in san diego anyway
Old 05-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry about these knuckle heads, here ya go:

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:57 AM   #8
KB8tHeGrEaT

oh there it is thanks big balls lol
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?p...t o_id=339510

Best I can do.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #10
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

classic moment, he rips aside the jersey to show his heart after one of the best playoff games i've ever seen and he was an absolute hero (credit due lamar, luke, and yes, smush for some big plays down the stretch). was one of the most happy a basketball games has ever made me, then we lost 3 games in a row and lost the series. i'll see if i can find the photo.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:00 AM   #11
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I need the picture of Kobe's reaction after beating the suns in the playoffs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
When he pulled his jersey to the side... that sh*t was ill azz fu*k lol
lolwut
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #12
KB8tHeGrEaT

That sh*t was ill ass fu*k... u do understand dont u lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: