Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Tebow Mic'd Up vs. Bears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grM2sb7VYSs

:23 secs
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tebow Mic'd Up vs. Bears

Seeing videos like these, it is hard to not like the guy. He just loves the game.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"What up Lance Briggs!"
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
wow clear holding on Peppers when he tosses the touchdown at around the 5:15 mark.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

I love how after Barber fumbles and everybody's going crazy, Tebow is just stoic and starts singing quietly to himself. No big deal, I knew that was gonna happen.

Representin' the Gator nation like a boss!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Our Tebow is an awesome Tebow...

C'mon, everybody sing!

I wish I could make that singing my ringtone.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
bigdaddyfunk
I hit open layups

bigdaddyfunk is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I like Tebow but his praying thing is just too much
bigdaddyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyfunk

That he prays is too much? Curious why exactly it bothers you.

And just to head it off: I don't pray. I don't believe in God nor do I subscribe to any organized religion. Nor am I a Denver or Florida homer.

Last edited by JMT : 12-21-2011 at 05:30 PM.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyfunk

this is my initial thought, but its genuine, its not something he does to get attention or something, that has swayed my thinking a bit.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #10
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's a special human being, gotta hand it to him. I loved how he comforted his receiver after that pass went thru his hands. It was so genuine, no wonder dudes believe in the huddle. Proof is in the puddin
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: