Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NIN is back

Old news, but either way
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NIN is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
**looks at my user name***i approve of this message
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm hopeful they eventually come close to my region. I was never able to see NIN live last time around and I've always been regretful. I would not like to miss out this time around.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm hopeful they eventually come close to my region. I was never able to see NIN live last time around and I've always been regretful. I would not like to miss out this time around.
you should definitely see them live. first time i saw them was before they blew up and was still playing in clubs
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Adrian Belew is back?

This could have serious epicness.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you should definitely see them live. first time i saw them was before they blew up and was still playing in clubs
How many times have you seen them? How has the show been set up in modern years (aka 2005 on forward)? I know this might be considered sacrilege, but I think I'm more of a fan of his stuff from The Fragile on forward than I am of The Downward Spiral and Pretty Hate Machine and whatnot.

Are the shows a mix of everything? Do they tend to lean one way or another (new vs. old)? Are the hits always played? I've looked at a couple of live videos and I liked what I saw. In particular, the live version of "Beside You in Time" is one of my favorite YouTube videos of all-time.

Also, sidenote, The Frail is one of the first songs I ever learned on piano. Moreover, last year I was just goofing around in an East Lansing thrift shop and playing that on one of their pianos, and someone actually recognized it. I'm terrible at piano, so that was a pretty legit moment for me.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 03-11-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Filet of Sole
Cup or A Bowl
I'll take some Fries
and give you my roll
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
How many times have you seen them? How has the show been set up in modern years (aka 2005 on forward)? I know this might be considered sacrilege, but I think I'm more of a fan of his stuff from The Fragile on forward than I am of The Downward Spiral and Pretty Hate Machine and whatnot.

Are the shows a mix of everything? Do they tend to lean one way or another (new vs. old)? Are the hits always played? I've looked at a couple of live videos and I liked what I saw. In particular, the live version of "Beside You in Time" is one of my favorite YouTube videos of all-time.

Also, sidenote, The Frail is one of the first songs I ever learned on piano. Moreover, last year I was just goofing around in an East Lansing thrift shop and playing that on one of their pianos, and someone actually recognized it. I'm terrible at piano, so that was a pretty legit moment for me.

I saw him/them on their last tour before going on hiatus and they played a great mix of older and newer stuff. The set lists were awesome, and they even played "La Mer" from time to time. The hits were all there from what I remember.

He didn't do the live version of "Beside You In Time," which was unfortunate, but Wish, The Hand That Feeds, Head Like A Hole, and Closer were all played.

The show itself is just *&@$ing unreal. Visual effects through the roof, interactive, and Trent is just the man.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadrules
I saw him/them on their last tour before going on hiatus and they played a great mix of older and newer stuff. The set lists were awesome, and they even played "La Mer" from time to time. The hits were all there from what I remember.

He didn't do the live version of "Beside You In Time," which was unfortunate, but Wish, The Hand That Feeds, Head Like A Hole, and Closer were all played.

The show itself is just *&@$ing unreal. Visual effects through the roof, interactive, and Trent is just the man.
That's what I like to hear. I'd also like to see "Just Like You Imagined" in person. All I'm seeing so far is European dates though. Will they release an American tour list as well at some point?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Overrated band
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #11
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

I have a really hard time seeing Adrian Belew performing March of the Pigs with anything approaching the ferocity that song generates live. Regardless, I'm absolutely stoked to see my all-time favorite live again

Only saw NIN once on the Fragility Tour in 2000. Missed Lights Over the Sky, much to my chagrin. I have one of the soundboard feeds from the Victoria, BC show and its a tremendous setlist.

Last edited by Derka : 03-11-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 AM   #12
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
Overrated band
Future negged
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Surprise!

Quote:
ďIíve been less than honest about what Iíve really been up to lately. For the last year Iíve been secretly working non-stop with Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder on a new, full-length Nine Inch Nails record, which I am happy to say is finished and frankly ****ing great. This is the real impetus and motivation behind the decision to assemble a new band and tour again. My forays into film, HTDA and other projects really stimulated me creatively and I decided to focus that energy on taking Nine Inch Nails to a new place. Here we go!Ē

http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/post...hat-ive-really
Old 05-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #14
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just went to NIN archive and saw a video clip of the Larry "Bud" Melman introducing NIN.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please cut your balls off and welcome Nine Inch Nails."

He lives out by my Mom. I saw him on the subway on Thanksgiving once.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: