Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cincinatti Bengals Cheerleader/HS Teacher has sex with HS student

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    insightful.

I think the best thing in this story is how even the Bengals cheerleaders respect the Bengals culture of committing crimes in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    insightful.

I think the best thing in this story is how even the Bengals cheerleaders respect the Bengals culture of committing crimes in the offseason.

I wanna argue that and come up with a retort, but......I can't

Very good NBA starter

Life is not fair! Why wasn't I this lucky as a kid? Why wasn't I this lucky now?

NBA Superstar

insightful.

man you really want me to keep shit'ing on you, don't you? lets do part 2 today where i humiliate you even more? call in the basement computer nerd and Gobbs again, lets see if they show up after turning tail last night...pansies just like you. only talk shit when i'm not here, and only come at people in numbers, and then run away when confronted.

how does a grown man get shook from lil kids in front of his wife/kids? i'll never understand how something like that can happen, and then you run to ISH to vent some of the saddest shit i've ever read

man you really want me to keep shit'ing on you, don't you? lets do part 2 today where i humiliate you even more? call in the basement computer nerd and Gobbs again, lets see if they show up after turning tail last night...pansies just like you. only talk shit when i'm not here, and only come at people in numbers, and then run away when confronted.

how does a grown man get shook from lil kids in front of his wife/kids? i'll never understand how something like that can happen, and then you run to ISH to vent some of the saddest shit i've ever read
    i gave you a compliment. That was very insightful. Showed your anger at the kid getting laid and you never have.

I'm not going to argue as you misinterpeted my comment clearly.

NBA Superstar

i gave you a compliment. That was very insightful. Showed your anger at the kid getting laid and you never have.

I'm not going to argue as you misinterpeted my comment clearly.
    there really is nothing wrong with anyone saying they're insight is insightful, at least i got no shame in it but the thing about it is you're saying it sarcastically to beef with me, which is why i will continue to humiliate you for being the turtle dikk'd pansy you are. saddest father/husband of the year

you and gobbs bring it on yourselves...

there really is nothing wrong with anyone saying they're insight is insightful, at least i got no shame in it but the thing about it is you're saying it sarcastically to beef with me, which is why i will continue to humiliate you for being the turtle dikk'd pansy you are. saddest father/husband of the year

you and gobbs bring it on yourselves...
    No time today, sorry.

NBA Superstar

No time today, sorry.

its okay, not like you really need to be involved more than posting

like i said you and Gobbs bring it on yourselves every time, otherwise there wouldn't be any beefing.

you should check out the movie i recommended you in the other thread you just posted in

another thread hijacked by godzuki

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    another thread hijacked by godzuki

lol stfu idiot. if you could read you'd see Niko started the beef again in this thread, just like he and Gobbs always do, and somehow i get blamed for retaliating then again its OTC, where retards happen.

as i've said numerous times i never start these beefs, just end them. some people just love to be humiliated i guess.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 03-30-2012 at 11:17 AM.

A lot of sexual tension between niko and Godzuki

My old math teacher was a columbus crew cheerleader, I wanted to bone her so bad.

I would definitely have kept this a secret. People would have been suspicious of something, because my swag level would reach proportions that have only been seen in Nick Young's delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    A lot of sexual tension between niko and Godzuki
    leave me out, im not talking to him. i can't control his posting.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    What a DUMBASS kid. Why not keep it to yourself?

Kids these days. They ruin it for us, thats why we couldnt get that *****. (lol. i know man. I'm reaching.)
    Like you wouldn't say anything to anybody that you banged the hottest teacher in high school. We're talking high schoolers here. Where It was all about being "cool".

NBA Superstar

leave me out, im not talking to him. i can't control his posting.
    lol like i said there wouldn't have been any beefs today at all if you didn't come at me with that sarcastic remark.

clearly you wanted to beef today, or was that out of your control?

i wasn't going to start anything, in fact i was just posting. its right above so anyone can see...you've become as big a liar as Millwad.

oh and you and Gobbs always start these beefs, i just get hated because i'm being so mean and crude in retaliation, but if its true its true