Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Melo's 50 Points vs Heat

I loved how when they showed the highlights of melo's 50, it was just net snap after net snap after net snap. a beautiful offensive game.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

90 points in his last 2. scoring title within reach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple

too bad, he will never be consistent
    You such a salty little bitch still. Come talk to me when Gallo has half the consistency Melo does. Such a shame you live around the NY area and bring down the quality of our state.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I really can't see the big deal in this...when the Heats two best players and defenders didn't even play. Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are the Heats two most impactful defensive players and they DIDN'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME. Even Carmelo has to be salty over the fact that he scored 50 points when TWO OF THE TOP FIVE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE didn't even play as he went off.

I'm not a Heat fan, but I find all the Knick fans going off like they won a Championship when their best player went off against a team without the greatest player in the world and Wade who is top 5. Hell they didn't even have Chalmers either a pretty decent role player.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 04-04-2013 at 01:40 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I really can't see the big deal in this...when the Heats two best players and defenders didn't even play. Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are the Heats to most impactful defensive players and they DIDN'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME. Even Carmelo has to be salty over the fact that he scored 50 points when TWO OF THE TOP FIVE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE didn't even play as he went off.

I'm not a Heat fan either. I just find it funny.
    LeBron or Wade should've went off for 50 when Melo didn't play in one of their matchups earlier in the year.

Oh wait... they lost that game too. Now that's funny.

Banned

I really can't see the big deal in this...when the Heats two best players and defenders didn't even play. Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are the Heats to most impactful defensive players and they DIDN'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME. Even Carmelo has to be salty over the fact that he scored 50 points when TWO OF THE TOP FIVE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE didn't even play as he went off.

I'm not a Heat fan either. I just find it funny.
    I find it even funnier how stupid you are. Melo is generally always guarded by Battier for most of the game anyway. And he hit most of his points on jumpshots, didn't matter who was guarding him.

This thread was just showing props to Melo for his 50 points, such a thread would have popped up for any player scoring that much. Try watching the games instead of eating out your sister then feel free to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    LeBron or Wade should've went off for 50 when Melo didn't play in one of their matchups earlier in the year.

Oh wait... they lost that game too. Now that's funny.
    Lebron James and Dwyane Wade actually try to create for others as they score. Carmelo is purely a scorer...he's just this eras Alex English. He has no game besides scoring. He doesn't make other players better like Lebron and Wade do, he's a mediocre defender, and a mediocre all around player. There is nothing special about Carmelo Anthony as a BASKETBALL PLAYER. He's a scorer and nothing else and he always will be. I have no respect for one dimensional players and that is what Carmelo Anthony is. He's a scorer and nothing else. He doesn't affect the game in anyway else, period.

I really can't see the big deal in this...when the Heats two best players and defenders didn't even play. Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are the Heats two most impactful defensive players and they DIDN'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME. Even Carmelo has to be salty over the fact that he scored 50 points when TWO OF THE TOP FIVE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE didn't even play as he went off.

I'm not a Heat fan, but I find all the Knick fans going off like they won a Championship when their best player went off against a team without the greatest player in the world and Wade who is top 5. Hell they didn't even have Chalmers either a pretty decent role player.

I just think you like to come into threads and find different ways to repeat the same things. We get it, you don't like or respect Melo. Are you here in contrast to those you think are making too much of this or are you here to discard the game?

BTW, Wade has no argument for top SG this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    I find it even funnier how stupid you are. Melo is generally always guarded by Battier for most of the game anyway. And he hit most of his points on jumpshots, didn't matter who was guarding him.

This thread was just showing props to Melo for his 50 points, such a thread would have popped up for any player scoring that much. Try watching the games instead of eating out your sister then feel free to comment.
    Ruining your post with crap like this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Lebron James and Dwyane Wade actually try to create for others as they score. Carmelo is purely a scorer...he's just this eras Alex English. He has no game besides scoring. He doesn't make other players better like Lebron and Wade do, he's a mediocre defender, and a mediocre all around player. There is nothing special about Carmelo Anthony as a BASKETBALL PLAYER. He's a scorer and nothing else and he always will be. I have no respect for one dimensional players and that is what Carmelo Anthony is. He's a scorer and nothing else. He doesn't affect the game in anyway else, period.
    I dont care who played or who didnt play for Miami. He dropped Miami strictly on jumpers. He missed what, 8 shots the whole night? Getting to the line only 8 times? I dont care how well he did or didnt do in every other area, 50 points on jumpers on 18/26 is impressive. Give the guy some props and move on breh. We all know you're a closet Heat fan anyways.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I just think you like to come into threads and find different ways to repeat the same things. We get it, you don't like or respect Melo. Are you here in contrast to those you think are making too much of this or are you here to discard the game?

BTW, Wade has no argument for top SG this year.
    Why not? Because he doesn't take as many shots as Kobe and therefore score as many points? Besides the most overrated stat in basketball...the PPG Kobe has NOTHING over Wade. Dwade is FAR SUPERIOR DEFENSIVE PLAYER. I don't think anyone can deny that. He's a better play maker. He was basically the Heats PG every single season till Lebron showed up and he started playing more off the ball. Everyone wants to disclude Wade from the top SG because he doesn't average as many points as KB or Harden. It's ridiculous! He has been the better player and he deserves the mention as best SG in the league. Would Harden or Kobe be as good as he is playing 2nd to Lebron? It isn't as if Wade's numbers are bad either...he's BY FAR THE MOST EFFICIENT GUARD SCORING IN THE PAINT and in general. He's the best two way guard as far as playing very good-great offensively AND defensively. There is no absolutely no reason Wade shouldn't be considered the best SG in the league.

Why not? Because he doesn't take as many shots as Kobe and therefore score as many points? Besides the most overrated stat in basketball...the PPG Kobe has NOTHING over Wade. Dwade is FAR SUPERIOR DEFENSIVE PLAYER. I don't think anyone can deny that. He's a better play maker. He was basically the Heats PG every single season till Lebron showed up and he started playing more off the ball. Everyone wants to disclude Wade from the top SG because he doesn't average as many points as KB or Harden. It's ridiculous! He has been the better player and he deserves the mention as best SG in the league. Would Harden or Kobe be as good as he is playing 2nd to Lebron? It isn't as if Wade's numbers are bad either...he's BY FAR THE MOST EFFICIENT GUARD SCORING IN THE PAINT and in general. He's the best two way guard as far as playing very good-great offensively AND defensively. There is no absolutely no reason Wade shouldn't be considered the best SG in the league.

Wade is probably the best player not named LeBron James in the world today. But he's not merely the 2nd best player on his team. He plays behind LeBron. He still looks great but he hasn't had the impact that either Harden or Bryant have had this season. Why is he a better playmaker than Bryant, much less Harden? Because he has the talent? Besides PPG, Kobe's overall scoring ability is the basis for a lot of his playmaking. And Bryant is a legitimate playmaker. His teammates haven't done anything. Wade is consistent, which he can be as he's playing off of LeBron. He's an all-around player and the best defender of the 3, but his play isn't having the same impact this year.

Just because I know he can doesn't mean he has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Didn't watch the game. Melo went off against the Miami Raptors? and dudes want more threads about it? man go somewhere else with that shit please
    Eh, this was really the only thread I saw on the 50 points.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

He is a special Scorer.. but that its. However that is still a rare talent to score in all the ways he can.