Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2007, 01:10 AM   #61
ThaWarrior
High School Starter

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers vs.Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
What was that at the end of the game between LeBron and the GS fan? Some guy in the crowd was pointing (and I assume yelling) at LeBron as he dribbled out the clock. LeBron faked throwing the ball at the guy. I couldn't tell if it was friendly or not. I assume the guy was being an ass so LeBron decided to make the guy flinch to embarrass him. Did anybody else notice this?

yea i saw that but 0-4 **** damn but they are losing to playoffs teams beside clippers but they are 3-0
ThaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:12 AM   #62
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
What was that at the end of the game between LeBron and the GS fan? Some guy in the crowd was pointing (and I assume yelling) at LeBron as he dribbled out the clock. LeBron faked throwing the ball at the guy. I couldn't tell if it was friendly or not. I assume the guy was being an ass so LeBron decided to make the guy flinch to embarrass him. Did anybody else notice this?
I just rewound my DVR and watched it. It just looked like he reached the ball out and showed it to the guy. It was probably something ongoing during the game and LeBron sort of did an 'in your face' move as the final seconds ticked away.

How about this for spreading around the wealth?

LeBron - 24 points
Gibson - 22 points
Ilgauskas - 22 points
Gooden - 16 points

...that doesn't happen if Hughes is playing. They seriously need to consider sitting him for good.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:12 AM   #63
Ya, Dig!!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWarrior
yea i saw that but 0-4 **** damn but they are losing to playoffs teams beside clippers but they are 3-0
Don't worry, when Jackson comes back, you'll guys a probably secure a 8th seed again.

You guys will be okay.
Ya, Dig!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:14 AM   #64
Ya, Dig!!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I just rewound my DVR and watched it. It just looked like he reached the ball out and showed it to the guy. It was probably something ongoing during the game and LeBron sort of did an 'in your face' move as the final seconds ticked away.

LeBron - 24 points
Gibson - 22 points
Ilgauskas - 22 points
Gooden - 16 points

...that doesn't happen if Hughes is playing. They seriously need to consider sitting him for good.
With the stepping up of Boobie and the continual progress of Sasha, at the very minimum, the Cavs should reduce Hughes to a 6th man role. Anything less would be not smart.
Ya, Dig!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:17 AM   #65
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Great win for the Cleveland Cavaliers this is probably one of their best game of the season, and we finally prove that we can beat a high octane offense team in the NBA. Daniel Gibson is unbelievable the kid has some nice outside shooting, and I hope he can continued his progressed this season.

Cavaliers fans do you think that this is the year that Lebron James should be a part of the NBA ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM this year?

He has been one of our best defender in the first 4 games of the season, and he almost have a triple double performance in this game.

Excellent Game also for our resident Giant the 7'3" Zydrunas Ilgauskas, who already found a fountain of youth that is why he is probably the best center in the eastern conference, and i still think that he would be an all star candidate this season.

Kudos to the Cavaliers, and I love how the way they did not cram in the 4th quarter, and beat Don Nelson and his Golden State Warriors.

Cavaliers Leading Scorers:

Lebron James 24 pts, 14 rebs. 9 assists, 3 Blocks
Daniel Gibson 22 pts, 3 assists, 1 steal
Zydrunas Ilgauskas 22 pts, 13 rebs, 2 steals, 1 assts
Drew Gooden 16 pts, 8 rebs, 2 stls, 3 assts.

Let's GO Cavaliers prove to the world that we are the best team in the NBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #66
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Quote:

He did it last year too. It seemed friendly, he was smiling. If LeBron really does that to embarass a fan I think Stern would have already fined him by now.

Anyway that was a great win. Our offense looked good. I wish it could be true more often.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #67
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

LeBron - 24 points
Gibson - 22 points
Ilgauskas - 22 points
Gooden - 16 points

Send Larry Hughes back into the D-League, I do not want to see that piece of turd playing for the Cavaliers.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:27 AM   #68
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

larry hughes should be traded for kobe. imagine that cav fans kobe n lebron 2gether.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:28 AM   #69
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cavaliers fans do you think that this is the year that Lebron James should be a part of the NBA ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM this year?
[/b]

I definitely don't see him making 1st team, and he would have his work cut out for him, but 2nd team is possible. Though, he can't be so relaxed during the regular season as he was last year. That will kill his chances altogether.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #70
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Quote:

No he won't. He's a forward. Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are all locks to be on the all-defensive teams. That only leaves one forward spot.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #71
ThaWarrior
High School Starter

when will the warriors get there first win?
Old 11-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #72
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
No he won't. He's a forward. Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are all locks to be on the all-defensive teams. That only leaves one forward spot.

We have a few Cavaliers fans in this board, and i really welcome you in our clan. Maybe we should start to preach the gospel in the internet, and invite many fans to registered here so that they can support one of the most underrated team in the NBA.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:50 AM   #73
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:
when will the warriors get there first win?

You should change your ISH USER Name to TheCavaliers :)
Old 11-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #74
ThaWarrior
High School Starter

Quote:
You should change your ISH USER Name to TheCavaliers :)
: ......only if i knew how
Old 11-07-2007, 02:11 AM   #75
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:
: ......only if i knew how

I think The Warriors still missed the presence of Stephen Jackson, who is one of their most productive player last year, and in the first round of the playoffs, and i expect them to keep rolling in the 2nd half of the Season.

Beside Brandan Wright is still a project earlier this season, and once Coach Nelson give him enough playing time. The Kid might be putting the same numbers that Marvin Williams is producing this year after the Hawks Coach give him plenty of playing time, and he is kind of proving to all the doubters that he deserve to be the no.2 overall pick in the 2005 NBA Draft.

By the way I am hoping that Lebron James would be earning his 1st triple double of the season but it is still a great game for him, and the whole team really step up in the 4th quarter.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-07-2007 at 02:14 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: