Default You haven't made it on ISH until people have made threads about you

If people have made threads about you, congrats, you're a big deal around here

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: You haven't made it on ISH until people have made threads about you

I get mad topics I stay rent free

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Lol, so true. Also rent free in the BTE. They spent days talking about me. They went as far as planning a neg bomb on me. Flattering

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Jameer must be the king of ISH. Euroleague too.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Jameer must be the king of ISH. Euroleague too.
    well that's because they have made it!

on ish

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Not really. I've had multiple threads made about me and made some legendary threads but no one knows who I am outside of the BTE

Sure we do. You're the dude that wanted to f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck Ariana Grande back when she was 12.

Banned

Meh

People tend to forget or not to care unless you are someone who is like 3ball/Euroleague/Jameer who are just relentless with sticking to their gimmicks. I've had long ass threads made about me, even made the whole forum post one GIF... But life goes on and you become just another face on the grand wall of InsideHoops history... Either fading to irrelevancy or becoming an old and senile grampa like Deuce or GOBB. No one stays at the top in this game.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Sure we do. You're the dude that wanted to f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck Ariana Grande back when she was 12.
    this is literally what i was going to say, except i was going to sugarcoat it by saying he's evolved into a less pedo-centric more respectable poster, which is absolutely true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

rank sentamentalist

op has it wrong however

you haven't made it on ish until you have made a thread about somebody else

and then got clowned for it