Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-25-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Denver Broncos

1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
TDPrime2030
Banned

TDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Denver Broncos

Well at least that is one-step closer towards Josh McDaniels getting fired.
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game was awful to watch. Like 5 minutes in you could tell it was already decided. Felt bad for Orton too when the crowd starting chanting Tebow
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Game was awful to watch. Like 5 minutes in you could tell it was already decided. Felt bad for Orton too when the crowd starting chanting Tebow

At least they didn't chant "Cutler".

That would've been devastating.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

Awww man love this pic!!!

I don't know what to make of this as a Raider fan. How in the h3ll do we lose to the Niners and then beat the sh*t out of the Donks? I know we didn't have Run DMC vs. the Niners but come on. I hope this game was a sign of things to come man. A win against the Seahawks and the Chiefs going in to the BYE will put this team in the hunt for the Playoffs! Come on Raiders!! Give me something else besides the Lakers and Giants to cheer about!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #6
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

It really bothers me that my Titans are their only AFC win for some reason we can never find a way to beat them same goes for SD whom we play this week.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Awww man love this pic!!!

I don't know what to make of this as a Raider fan. How in the h3ll do we lose to the Niners and then beat the sh*t out of the Donks? I know we didn't have Run DMC vs. the Niners but come on. I hope this game was a sign of things to come man. A win against the Seahawks and the Chiefs going in to the BYE will put this team in the hunt for the Playoffs! Come on Raiders!! Give me something else besides the Lakers and Giants to cheer about!!!

lmao this guy.. lakers won 2 titles in a row, giants in the world series.. GIVE ME SOMETHIGN TO CHEER ABOUT!! warriors - raiders - a's its been rough
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: