Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #31
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Don't ever break up with your dentist

dude is an idiot. even after her broke up with her he wanted free dental care and went to her to use her.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #32
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

I pretty much said eff you to going to the dentist.

"You really need to floss more."

Thanks for the insight dude.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I pretty much said eff you to going to the dentist.

"You really need to floss more."

Thanks for the insight dude.

Good for you Hawker. That's a mature and wise choice.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #34
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Note to self, if you are dating a dentist, and a breakup occurs, switch dentists.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #35
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Good for you Hawker. That's a mature and wise choice.

Thanks. That's just what I've been told the past 5-6 times I've gone. At my age, I don't really see the point of going. I'm paying for dental insurance which I guess is kinda stupid not to go but I see no point in going. I take care of my teeth pretty well outside of the flossing.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Thanks. That's just what I've been told the past 5-6 times I've gone. At my age, I don't really see the point of going. I'm paying for dental insurance which I guess is kinda stupid not to go but I see no point in going. I take care of my teeth pretty well outside of the flossing.

Call me in 5 years.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #37
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Call me in 5 years.
haven't been to dentist in 5 years. i floss a handful times of year. is it really that bad?

i've been trying to get into the habit of using those floss/tootpicks after i eat but everytime i buy some people go trhough my stash in less than a week
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
haven't been to dentist in 5 years. i floss a handful times of year. is it really that bad?

i've been trying to get into the habit of using those floss/tootpicks after i eat but everytime i buy some people go trhough my stash in less than a week

Depends. It's not uncommon for college students/young adults to skip going for a few years. I've seen some that really haven't had all that much going on and I've also seen some that end up needing some serious work. Flossing becomes important as you get older, and you only need to do it once a day.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #39
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Call me in 5 years.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #40
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fake story

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...o-be-true?lite
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: