Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #31
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What was your reaction when pau arrived laker fans?

Found out about noon that Saturday and basically the wife and son thought I was nuts with the primeval scream that came out. Not having anyone on the East Coast who really cared I signed onto this forum and pretty much read everything y'all were saying.
Up to that point the only person on the planet I thought Mitch could rob blind was Dr. Buss on payday.
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #32
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

Oh man.. I cant really put it into words but it was like this basically.
I was reading some book and was just about to go to sleep but then what the heck, I got on my phone and just decided to check the score of the Lakers Wizards game before I go sleeping and then as I was reading the recap, I got to the line where it said `the newly acquired Lakers Pau Gasol didnt play`.

As I read that, I cant tell you what my emotions where, it was something between screaming out loud, getting an orgasm, weeping, heavy breathing, ectasy and God knows what else.

Then I couldnt believe so I was checking all major sites to see if it were really true. And as we know, it was. Unbelievable.

Although honestly, at first glance I thought Odom mustve been traded so that made me even happier lol. I was actually disappointed when I read that Odom wasnt included in the trade. LOL, seeing how now we have the new look Odom, the disappointment has gone.

Btw, greetings from The Red Light District

Last edited by Emile : 04-15-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:15 PM   #33
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
lol "working" so where abouts is your hangout in town?

I have been "accused" of "working" at such establishments as Oggi's and Wolf Creek. Wifi and Beer. My criteria for a stable and efficient working environment have been satisfied.
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #34
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Lakergasmic!
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Lakergasmic!
lool needless to say anymore.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #36
Neeuzafah
I airball my layups

Neeuzafah has decent reputation

I was at school when I just got out of my 4th period and I was going home (I'm a senior) I was stopped by a friend of mine who always checks updates on the NBA on his phone and told me we got rid of Kwame, That was his first statement. He actuallly said "Kwame's Gone" for about 20 seconds before he told me that we got Gasol. At first I was uncertain of his "information" but I kept on walking to my car and thought that it was a possibility cuz of his expiring contract. As I got into my car I turned on 570 to listen to the Canons as i usually do. They were talking about how Gasol would add so much to the team, and that's when I had both feet firmly planted on cloud 9 of lakerland.
Neeuzafah is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: