Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    Stone meet glass house.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Lets GO PENS!

Is this Jmoney talking to himself?

I remember calling out gifted mind on where he was studying a few months ago. But it got unnoticed. lol. I hate gifted mind, parade did well.

Good to know Jabes is still around in spirit.

this equals GOAT Thread of laughter

was there ever a thread funnier than this

i mean all the characters

jmoney
    phar
    parade
    gifted mind
    godfather
    LOJM

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    this equals GOAT Thread of laughter
    you must have missed out on alot of epic threads.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    you must have missed out on alot of epic threads.
    This thread was truly hilarious, but Jabes has owned people even harder in the past. IMO the most epic thread of all time is

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    kisses jabes feet

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    I think you just can't cogitate the level of genius that is Gifted Mind, let me aid your cogitation.

No, but seriously, it's obvious that Gifted Mind's a phony. His whole ensemble - username gifted mind, sciencey avatar, "think it through" user title, location set to Stanford - it's overkill.

He goes to Stanford like VCDAPTW is a handsome man, like Dr. K can do his own homework, like -primetime- banks 250k a year, like Don posts Don wins, like Evo8 had a quad season, like Heleige is gonna be a billionaire, like LOJ is gonna drop the insurance salesman gig put down the game controller and become a published writer, like steve's a good moderator, like glove20's an expert at something, like Mr. Baskeball#1 went to a celtics game, *inhales*, like High potential has a 176 IQ, like KobesOneUglyTat can add, like BigJake's a "road" scholar, like V-unit doesn't copy threads off a bodybuilding forum, like superboyXX8818's a sane person, like Charlie Zelenoff's a pro fighter, etcetera...

The only people that think Gifted mind possesses anything over average intelligence are the same people that think pennyeach is VCDAPTW.
    repped x199

Dunking on everybody in the park

Hey Gifted Mind. You like big words, right? Do you know what "solecism" means? I'm going to go ahead and put all your solecisms in bold, and also suggest that you balance out your Thesaurus reading with maybe taking on Garner's cover to cover ... before you God forbid send in something you wrote to the admissions people at Stanford, because then it's just over.

Sorry for any unconvenience I may have caused to your ego which cannot stand anyone else doing math problems only you yourself were solving on ISH. There I said it. That's the reason I hypothesize you are after me.

Furthermore, you have gone too far. I was being nice but I have had enough. I'm sick and tired of taking this **** from you. First of all, I suggest getting a life. [does not follow]My main purpose on joining ISH was to read and post about basketball. The Off Court Forum is simply a secondary forum to look at when you are bored. ISH was made for basketball. [verb tense agreement] Yet I've never read even one post of basketball from you. Which leads to question your intents of joining this forum. To post on the Off court forum? Do you not have any friends that you can talk to? Are you really that alone? I don't have that many friends who are very into basketball, therefore I joined this forum. You on the other must really pathetic since you spend most of your time on the OT. I highly suggest you f*uck off and find friends to talk to. Or are you too *****y to them too? I hate you arnold because you can do a math problem only I was supposed to do Not even really sure to do with those last two; incoherent

You're a useless poster who doesn't seem to show any interest towards basketball on a basketball forum. I find that highly despicable.
    I've already said I don't go to Stanford as of now. So I'm not sure why you spent all that time talking about a subject that is totally irrelevant. But what I find amusing is a selfish little ***** is calling me unintelligent. I hate to be cocky, and I never have been, however this is ludicrous. After the comments I heard from in one particular thread, I've already decided that you are absurd. Simply lacking normal human characteristics. You remind me of those mentally challenged folks who are unable to comprehend a situation logically. If anything, I feel better hearing negative comments from you towards myself. Listen, I don't want to spend time arguing with an ignorant, intolerant, and bigoted poster like you so please just do me a favor and shut yourself in a closet. Because people like you don't deserve to live.

Look whatever loser. Just realize that you fail in every way imaginable and nobody takes you seriously and you're not smart.
    Last edited by Posts Penyeach; 12-27-2008 at 03:10 AM.

rank sentamentalist

That's the reason I hypothesize you are after me.
    This makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    Hey Gifted Mind. You like big words, right? Do you know what "solecism" means? I'm going to go ahead and put all your solecisms in bold, and also suggest that you balance out your Thesaurus reading with maybe taking on Garner's cover to cover ... before you God forbid send in something you wrote to the admissions people at Stanford, because then it's just over.

Look whatever loser. Just realize that you fail in every way imaginable and nobody takes you seriously and you're not smart.
    I replied back to you and parade with grammatical errors that were made on purpose. I just wanted to see how much you care about my grammar. Parade disappointed me by ignoring everything, however you did not disappoint. It seems you care too much about my grammar, whether it’s good or bad.

Also I don’t care at all what someone as pathetic as you thinks about me. No one takes me seriously? I think I’ll let all the reps (that don’t come off begging for them) and PMs (That say not to pay attention to posters like you) decide that. You’re the one that is worthless and unintelligent. I find it funny that you still think otherwise.

NBA Superstar

I can't say there's one person I don't look down to at ISH. Pretty pathetic group of people living here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I can't say there's one person I don't look down to at ISH. Pretty pathetic group of people living here.
    We all love you too!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    We all love you too!
    I was just about to post that 0_o...

*plays Twilight Zone music*