Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Twitter Racists React to

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    Just the fact that the Black panthers( and other such Black empowerment groups) were forced underground while the KKK were/are allowed to practice their philosophies in the open proves how screwed up the world is.
    I don't know if they still do but they used to have a madrch in downtown Chicago every summer.

I never heard of any of their members getting gunned down in their sleep like Fred Hampton.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Let this be a lesson to those that have been saying something along the lines of "Race doesn't matter" over the years I've been posting.
    u and mr. ijerkoffto15yearoldgirls are walking stereotypes but u both wanna say 'oh no u di'int that's racist' casually ignoring the way u identify urself.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

"Coinensadince."

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    YES! LOOK AT THIS SCARY BLACK MAN, OPENING DOORS FOR LADIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8p2QRBNO8g

Honestly, unless your cops, or election monitors approved by both parties you really shouldn't stand around places of elections. This goes for white militia groups or the black panthers.

I don't know if they intimidated anyone, but the possibility that someone might be intimidated out of vote offends me to the core. A bunch of big guys of one race standing outside of a voting station, in the same uniforms acting as "guards" is wrong. Besides to the best of my knowledge election monitors have to be approved by both the state democratic party and the state republican party.

EDIT: the point im trying to make is its hard to prove the intention of a group of men standing outside of a polling station, thus it should be prohibited, because of the chance of infringing on the right to vote of citizens.

Two wrongs don't make a right, the fact that racist white groups do this should be condemned along with what the black panthers are doing.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 11-09-2012 at 12:24 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    When the black panthers start hanging white people, burning crosses in yards, and using their police connections to ruin the lives of innocent white people then we can make comparisons.
    Black on white violence motivated by racism isn't non-existent.

I understand that black on black violence is much more prevalent just saying it isn't non-existent. The rapes (including the guy), torture, mutilation (I believe the castrated they guy while alive), and murders of the young white couple in Tennessee in 2007 were at least partially racially motivated. That level of violence on two people that you didn't even know suggests to me that the attackers were racially motivated.

I understand these criminals aren't the majority of black people, I just want to point out that white militias and the KKK don't represent the majority of white people in 2012. Those white supremacist that dragged that black guy (his surname was bird i believe) behind their truck in Texas offended me just as much as the murder of the white couple in Tennessee. Nobody should have violence committed against them because of their race.

I guess my point is groups like the KKK and the Black Panthers are both unproductive and even counter productive and lead to animosity and IMO both groups should be discouraged (obviously the first amendment protects them so you can't ban them, but they should be denounced).

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    Just the fact that the Black panthers( and other such Black empowerment groups) were forced underground while the KKK were/are allowed to practice their philosophies in the open proves how screwed up the world is.
    I'm uneducated on this topic. How has the black panthers been forced underground to a greater extent than white supremacist groups.

Wouldn't the first amendment protect both of their rights to gather in public and say offensive things?

If you mean socially forced underground, by political correctness (i consider being PC a positive overall) and social pressure, then I understand what you mean about the black panthers being marginalized. I just argue that white supremacist groups are also socially stigmatized and marginalized in 2012.

Originally Posted by Go Getter
    When the black panthers start hanging white people, burning crosses in yards, and using their police connections to ruin the lives of innocent white people then we can make comparisons.
    right... there is no comparison..

I think new black panthers have a contract with Fox or something because Fox has helped these dudes get nationwide exposure.

nobody had heard of these guys until Fox became infatuated with them.

I live in Philly and have never heard of these clowns

The real Black Panthers had never heard of them either.

These dudes are powerless. The only power they have is given to them by Fox news.. power to scare ignorant white viewers.

Fox should be ashamed of themselves. They have ripped off their public with fear mongering and lies... People who watch Fox are shocked Obama won.. They never saw it coming.. They were certain (thanks to karl rove and them) that Romney had this in the bag......

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Black Panthers show up at Philly voting station to intimidate voters

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...olling-places/

We gonna act like you people wouldn't be losing your shit if the KKK showed up at a voting center?
    Exactly. No one gives a shit about what the Black Panthers do, but care so much more about the KKK

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    And the GOP only believes there is only reverse racism.

Look we all know there are still bigots out there.
    And we know where most of them are....those red states.
    Why is it not racist to give benefits to everyone except whites?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    What has the KKK done recently?

EDIT: I don't approve at all of either the KKK or the Black Panthers...

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    Exactly. No one gives a shit about what the Black Panthers do, but care so much more about the KKK
    Ah, the classic "BOTH SIDES ARE BAD SO VOTE REPUBLICAN" defense.

Keep crying, Cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    right... there is no comparison..

I think new black panthers have a contract with Fox or something because Fox has helped these dudes get nationwide exposure.

nobody had heard of these guys until Fox became infatuated with them.

I live in Philly and have never heard of these clowns

The real Black Panthers had never heard of them either.

These dudes are powerless. The only power they have is given to them by Fox news.. power to scare ignorant white viewers.

Fox should be ashamed of themselves. They have ripped off their public with fear mongering and lies... People who watch Fox are shocked Obama won.. They never saw it coming.. They were certain (thanks to karl rove and them) that Romney had this in the bag......

Fox is the biased one? Go back to your MSNBC and actually watch it and see what they are saying. They are so obviously covering for Obama. Libya gets government fed coverage, etc. No one dares to make fun of him like they would on previous presidents (like on SNL and the like shows) just because they would be considered racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Ah, the classic "BOTH SIDES ARE BAD SO VOTE REPUBLICAN" defense.

Keep crying, Cons.

More like the "Both sides are bad, but we won't show the public the black group because that would be racist" media strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    Fox is the biased one? Go back to your MSNBC and actually watch it and see what they are saying. They are so obviously covering for Obama. Libya gets government fed coverage, etc. No one dares to make fun of him like they would on previous presidents (like on SNL and the like shows) just because they would be considered racist.
    you sound butthurt as usual.lol

secondly....YES Fox is the biased one.... Did I stutter?

Everybody in the GOP is soo shell-shocked because they bought into their own lies and delusion..

They started to actually believe that they had this thing in the bag... Mofos was talking about a landslide

they got a landslide alright

now their viewers are depressed, and in denial..

Fox and the romney campaign laughed at the polls and the trends that were being reported. They decided to only respect the polls that favored their point of view... BAD IDEA...

Romney never considered the fact that he could lose... Yet he did lose.. BIG..

You know why? Because his team was too arrogant to examine ALL the data.

Fox viewers are dumber than people that watch no TV at all, and its easy to see why. Godddddddddaammmmmmmnn

If you hate MSNBC? Cool with me... I dont know why I would care about that..

But at least MSNBC stays in reality.... Fox is on some fantasy BS, and this time they really did their viewers a disservice.