Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Banned

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

He is excited to get a statue built for him and win multiple MVPs in that weak league.

Just another NBA scrub realizing it'd be easier to make a name for himself in the Euroleague.

Armstong will earn $900,000 for the season. He was signed to be Panathinaikos' backup center.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-01-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Just another NBA scrub realizing it'd be easier to make a name for himself in the Euroleague.
    I heard Hilton means Hakeem in Greek.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

A legend in the making.

He will dominate that scrub league

Banned

Euroleague MVP

Euroleague - not sure if you remember, but you suggested a few games to watch about a month ago...I've checked a few out, and will watch the rest when I have more time

from my understanding, the Euroleague season (or tournament, haven't really done much research on the format yet) is beginning soon, so I figured I'd try to watch some live games this year

I have a few questions:

(1) can you explain the format?
    (2) when does this all start, and what are the important dates to keep in mind?
    (3) my two principal ethnicities are Italian and German, which both seem to be fairly well represented; what can you tell me about the two teams (key players, recent success, etc.) from each country playing this year (Montepaschi Siena, Emporio Armani Milano for Italy and ALBA Berlin, Brose Baskets Bamberg for Germany)?

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Euroleague - not sure if you remember, but you suggested a few games to watch about a month ago...I've checked a few out, and will watch the rest when I have more time

from my understanding, the Euroleague season (or tournament, haven't really done much research on the format yet) is beginning soon, so I figured I'd try to watch some live games this year

I have a few questions:

(1) can you explain the format?
    (2) when does this all start, and what are the important dates to keep in mind?
    (3) my two principal ethnicities are Italian and German, which both seem to be fairly well represented; what can you tell me about the two teams (key players, recent success, etc.) from each country playing this year (Montepaschi Siena, Emporio Armani Milano for Italy and ALBA Berlin, Brose Baskets Bamberg for Germany)?
    http://www.euroleague.net/ has everything that you are looking for there. Just check out the website.

As for the two German clubs, don't expect much. Neither of them are any good at all.

As for the two Italian clubs, Milano has a very good team, with lots of good players. Siena has some good players, but their basically almost an entirely new team, so no relation at all to the team that won 6 straight Italian titles.

I would say Milano has a shot at making the Euroleague Final Four, but they would probably not be favored to do so.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-01-2012 at 03:04 PM.

lance armstrong gets his titles taken, neil armstrong gets his life taken, hilton armstrong gets his mvp god status virginity taken.

Local High School Star

Just another scrub that couldn't make it in the NBA realizing how bad the Euroleague is. I won't be surprised if he's dubbed the European Ewing.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I heard Hilton means Hakeem in Greek.
    funny and true.

this is his "biggest step" in his career? wow, what an idiot.

College superstar

I remember when the Rockets got Hilton Armstrong in a trade. Rockets fans were happy that they finally had a backup 7 footer on the team, until he played basketball.

I predict Shaq-like dominance for this bum who couldn't get off the pine in the NBA.

Hilton Armstrong Euroleague Dominance:

35 pts/15 rbs/5 blks