Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default LeBron's playoff run in 2012 vs. Kobe's playoff run in 2009

Apparently, many people (Kobe stans) believe that this is an argument and they believe that Kobe's run was actually better than LeBron's.

I believe LeBron's run was better and quite clearly better but I would just like to know ISH's opinion on which run was actually better.

What do you think?

Banned

Default Re: LeBron's playoff run in 2012 vs. Kobe's playoff run in 2009

I would go with Kobe's run because it was straight beasting and he was one of 3 players.

Lebron's run was great as well but the difference between Kobe and Pau was huge where the difference between production between Wade and Bron isn't that far apart.

Local High School Star

by many people, i guess your referring to Deuce Bigalow

You have to look at many factors, other than their individual play.
    Just by looking at the teammate Lebron has - Wade and Bosh, and comparing with Kobe's Pau Gasol.. that's all that needs to be said.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Just by looking at the teammate Lebron has - Wade and Bosh, and comparing with Kobe's Pau Gasol.. that's all that needs to be said.
    Exactly....The Heat are practically three-fifths of an Olympic team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

LeBron, and this is coming from a Kobe fan. James just impacts the game in more ways.

Very good NBA starter

Jesus. What are Lebron fans obsession with Kobe Even when Lebron wins they can't keep Kobe outta their mouths

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    We gonna act like Bosh didn't miss the ECSF and half of the ECF and Wade wasn't playing with a messed up knee?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    LeBron, and this is coming from a Kobe fan. James just impacts the game in more ways.
    I understand.

It's been 3 years since Kobe's last run and you have probably forgotten a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Apparently, many people (Kobe stans) believe that this is an argument and they believe that Kobe's run was actually better than LeBron's.

I believe LeBron's run was better and quite clearly better but I would just like to know ISH's opinion on which run was actually better.

What do you think?

last time I checked, DWade has a Finals MVP, which none of Kobe's guys had during the repeat

Very good NBA starter

We gonna act like Bosh didn't miss the ECSF and half of the ECF and Wade wasn't playing with a messed up knee?
    To be fair you can throw in the Bynum factor(or non factor) and the fact that the Lakers play in a conference that isn't a huge joke. Anyways I'm done with this topic.

*presses eject button

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I understand.

It's been 3 years since Kobe's last run and you have probably forgotten a lot of things.
    Nope, I remember the 2009 run like it was yesterday. Seeing Kobe destroy the Nuggets in the WCF was one of my favorite Kobe moments ever. Miami IMO depended on LeBron more than the Lakers depended on Kobe. LeBron pretty much defeated Indiana by himself and he was the only consistent player in the Boston series.

Wade pretty much realized this season that LeBron was the better player and took a step back and let LeBron lead this team.

Banned

Nope, I remember the 2009 run like it was yesterday. Seeing Kobe destroy the Nuggets in the WCF was one of my favorite Kobe moments ever. Miami IMO depended on LeBron more than the Lakers depended on Kobe. LeBron pretty much defeated Indiana by himself and he was the only consistent player in the Boston series.

Wade pretty much realized this season that LeBron was the better player and took a step back and let LeBron lead this team.
    regardless tho, wade stepping back is a better player than gasol ever was or will be. And then he also has bosh who is basically gasol. lol. Cmon.

You gonna act like Wade didn't put up 23 ppg, 5rpg, 5apg? Which other SG can do it even with a bad knee?

Wade and Bosh could explode at any moment. They didn't need to do it all game long. Just play in 5 minutes stretches of their prime, and they help Lebron and the Heat to win. It's easy to rack up all those assists when you have these 2 guys and shooters around you.

It's also easy to rack up rebounds when your coach plays small ball and makes you play the PF.

Stats aren't the whole thing. Who you have in your team can tremendously impact your stats and inflate them.

Local High School Star Bernie Nips's Avatar

Hahahaha people actually think Kobe's 09 run was better?