Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Wink Game Thread: New York Knicks (1-3) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (3-2), 7:00 PM ET on NBATV

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]He will save us.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited by bagelred; 11-08-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Default Re: Game Thread: New York Knicks (1-3) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (3-2), 7:00 PM ET on NBATV

This is what i want to see.
    1) There can't be people in the doghouse. We need to see who fits and who doesn't.
    2) Less Amare. if he can't move, pull him out. HE CANNOT MOVE. How is he supposed to play?
    3) Small ball. Put Melo and Artest at the 4/5 if you have too for stretches if our bigs are ineffective. Melo, Artest, three wings and push the tempo. Playoffs you'd get crapped on, regular seasons you can do this here and there and get by.

Default Re: Game Thread: New York Knicks (1-3) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (3-2), 7:00 PM ET on NBATV

I like you Bagel. But Let Niko do the Game Thread.

Seriously tho let MWP start and run the small ball lineup. We gone big the last three games.

Don't Let Amare play. I understand he needs game time to see if he can get his timing back but why can't they assign him to the D-League to do so.

Baseball players coming off injuries go to the minor leagues to get their conditioning back. Amare should do the same.

hawkfan Trade Scenario (forever is now):

Knicks get

Brandon Bass
    Gerald Wallace

Celtics get

Amare Stoudemire

The Celtics get 10 million in salary cap space in summer 2015.

The Knicks get two forwards who can add depth and size.

MWP > Bargnani

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]He will save us.[/FONT][/COLOR]

bagel, you're officially bad luck. knicks need this game but will get killed on the boards 55-40 or something like that.

the art of boxing out. even present day rodman could help this team

JUST DON'T PLAY AMARE.

Unless we're getting blown out. Then play Amare and Chris Smith just for laughs

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Bagel continues to jinx the Knicks with the WORST GAME THREADS EVER!!!!!

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I have a feeling that the Knicks are gonna pull off the upset here.

People seem upset with my game thread making abilities. So if the Knicks lose, I promise NOT to make another Knicks game thread before Sunday.

People seem upset with my game thread making abilities. So if the Knicks lose, I promise NOT to make another Knicks game thread before Sunday.
    If they lose you can't make anymore game threads for a bit. Are you fan or all shtick? Because you know you need to respect things like that. Everyone does. That's why the priggy shirt is back on tonight, got to change the mojo up.

My daughter also has the bear out.
    Last edited by niko; 11-08-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Are you fan or all shtick?
    Why choose?

Why choose?
    Don't be such a Net. Yeah, i said it.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Knicks season is over. Nuggets will enjoy our draft pick. Hate you Jim Dolan