Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James just schooled a reporter!

Quote Originally Posted by ChandlerParsons
    Y u keep bumping threads months after the thing ended, maybe there can be epic bumps BEFORE the championship happened like that Heat fan's Championship Cruise thing

Nothing else going on, if you haven't noticed. So the Championship is the freshest basketball related topic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Reporter: lebron seems like u are shrinking in the fourth, thats when superstars become superstars, what's going on.

Lebron: I am a 2 way player, I saw wade had it going and we let him carry the offensive load. U just lookin at the stat sheet, go watch the video of the fourth and see the other things I did and ask me a better question tomorrow.
    Lol the 2 way player got sonned by Shawn Marion on one end and then shut down by Jason Kidd who has a 4 inch, 70 pound disadvantage on him on the other

MVP!

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

You know this reporter gets his D Sucked by reporter groupies for being the first guy to call a spade a spade and call out LeBron for having a shrivled up nut sack in the 4th quarters. He probably did that Isiah Thomas circle dance after game 6 was over.