Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Why do conservatives...

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I find it interesting how worried we are about our daughters and not our sons. That FREAK can't possibly share a bathroom with my little girl. My 4 year old son is perfectly fine, but my DAUGHTER? Don't even go there.

People are ****ing morons.
    I wonder what States like North Carolina will do to stop the Sanduskys of the World from sharing bathrooms/showers with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I wonder what States like North Carolina will do to stop the Sanduskys of the World from sharing bathrooms/showers with kids.
    Here's an idea. Harsher punishments. How many people will rape kids if they know the penalty is death? Probably not many.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Here's an idea. Harsher punishments. How many people will rape kids if they know the penalty is death? Probably not many.
    Wrong.

Pathology doesn't fear death penalties.

So the question still stands, if these completely not fully thought out and misguided bathroom bills against transgendered people are designed to 'protect our children'... What are lawmakers in those States doing to prevent the Sanduskys of the World from sharing bathrooms and showers with our precious, sweet innocent children?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Trans people have a mental disorder. People who do mass killings have a mental disorder. We must address all these issues of mental disorder equally.
    THIS

It LITERALLY, by definition, is a mental disorder. I think what's more important is that we address the stigma behind "mental disorder", cause that's the elephant in the room imo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    THIS

It LITERALLY, by definition, is a mental disorder. I think what's more important is that we address the stigma behind "mental disorder", cause that's the elephant in the room imo
    It is a mental disorder classified in the DSM as body dysmorphia. I seriously don't understand why lefties decided it was a good idea to enable the delusions of people suffering with mental illness.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I find it interesting how worried we are about our daughters and not our sons. That FREAK can't possibly share a bathroom with my little girl. My 4 year old son is perfectly fine, but my DAUGHTER? Don't even go there.

People are ****ing morons.
    Agreed. I remember seeing this:

And thinking "I don't want that person in a bathroom with my son either." I don't want anybody shady in a bathroom with any child of mine, regardless of gender.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

#LetHimIn!!!

Wrong.

So the question still stands, if these completely not fully thought out and misguided bathroom bills against transgendered people are designed to 'protect our children'... What are lawmakers in those States doing to prevent the Sanduskys of the World from sharing bathrooms and showers with our precious, sweet innocent children?

They should be removed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDengDong
    Why do conservatives claim that gun regulation doesn't keep criminals away from guns, yet they think laws keeping male-to-female trans people out of women's bathrooms will keep male criminals away from women's bathrooms?
    Because hiding/getting away with entering the wrong public bathroom is a lot harder than finding a gun as a criminal.

If it's illegal for men to walk into a women's bathroom, criminals are deterred by it because they're in public and they're easier to prosecute.

Duh.

Why doesn't op's question make the slightest bit of sense?

Why is it so abnormal that the bathroom etiquette which has lasted in our societies for hundreds of years, continues unchanged. Who is making an attack on whom here exactly? Oh yeah, a tiny and trivial minority is demanding that everyone else drop long-established ways of organising something to make their precious lives a little bit easier.

What's funniest are the social justice campaigners who are showing that they will jump on any bandwagon, no matter how petty and pointless, desperate to find another illiberal dragon to slay, and at this point, any one will do, no matter how puny (it used to be slavery, now it's bathroom "rights" for trannies--oh, how far we've come ).

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Why doesn't op's question make the slightest bit of sense?

Why is it so abnormal that the bathroom etiquette which has lasted in our societies for hundreds of years, continues unchanged. Who is making an attack on whom here exactly? Oh yeah, a tiny and trivial minority is demanding that everyone else drop long-established ways of organising something to make their precious lives a little bit easier.

What's funniest are the social justice campaigners who are showing that they will jump on any bandwagon, no matter how petty and pointless, desperate to find another illiberal dragon to slay, and at this point, any one will do, no matter how puny (it used to be slavery, now it's bathroom "rights" for trannies--oh, how far we've come ).
    Sounds like you miss the days of slavery.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Better question is why would you cost your State $5 Billion per year and its reputation in the business, sports, entertainment, etc communities over such a non issue?

Not giving a f*ck where people take a piss (where they most likely already do) vs destroying your State's economy and good name for some pointless conservative ideal...

Which is more sensible?
    Fin.

Wrong.

Then get rid of them.

This argument... look, if someone doesn't give a **** about the death penalty and will commit a crime that warrants the death penalty, why the **** are we keeping them around?

This stupid ass line of thought that 'people don't care about jail so let's not put them there' is why we have a generation of shit head kids running around now.

If you know the ****ing law and break it anyway, you obviously can't follow simple instructions and therefore shouldn't be around to begin with. DUI 18 times? Why the **** did it get past two? First one a mistake? Ok, but on that second one, if I were a judge, I'd put you in jail for as long as I could because clearly you don't understand the first ****ing time.

Same thing with illegals. We've deported some of these guys 10 times? Why? Deport them once, and if you catch them again, send them to jail for 20. They obviously don't care about the penalty, so raise the penalty to where they do care or, if they will never care, raise the penalty to where if they repeat the crime they won't get a chance to do it a third time.

I feel like that's really ****ing simple.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDengDong
    Sounds like you miss the days of slavery.
    Thanks for proving my point: *idiot equates "bathroom rights" with slavery as if they were even similar in the slightest*

ever been to a crowded club or bar? women go into the men's room all the time. nobody gives a ****. i wonder if sc lawmakers are going to be demanding their arrests as well

i agree with the right on alot of things, but their insistence on making huge issues out of little shit like this and their social meddling is killing them