Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Default Re: BREAKING: Steph Curry named MVP

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome

Insecurity? The only player I stan is Steve Nash, you'd have to be insane to seriously think that Kobe (or LeBron for that matter) is anywhere near Jordan.

Insecurity? The only player I stan is Steve Nash, you'd have to be insane to seriously think that Kobe (or LeBron for that matter) is anywhere near Jordan.

Banned

Nice use of gifs.

LeBron still has time to move up the ranks but he's got his work cut out for him if he wants to enter a tier with Jordan. Personally I don't think it's possible but only time will tell. I do have LeBron ranked over Kobe all-time though.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

when did i say that? you're jumping all over me for something I never said?

those players that i listed are the only scoring guards to have teams built around them and have gone on to win titles, if Curry is going to win the title, he's going to have to play at their level.. pretty fair assessment

only somebody who is extremely sensitive and insecure would read that and take it the way you did. why do you want to turn a Steph Curry thread into a MJ/Kobe thread.. nobody was comparing Jordan and Kobe until you arrived..

it's obvious that you're insecure by the way you keep using the hyperbole that Kobe wasn't "anywhere close" to Jordan... 2nd 3peat Jordan and 2peat Kobe are very comparable

Kobe in the playoffs from 08-10

30/6/6/2/1 on 57% TS

Jordan in the playoffs from 96-98

31/6/4/2/1 on 54% TS

somehow you read this

the only team that has ever won championships playing with that type of team were the Bulls, and they had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen who were more than good enough in the half court game to make up for it..

you can't rely on jump shots and 3pters to win championships.

and there aren't many teams in NBA history that were built around guards who went on to win the championship.. Jordan, Kobe, Wade..

and Kobe and Wade both had guys who could get you buckets in the post when the game got ugly, or they could do it themselves. And they are 2 of the ATG guards.

and got

I think he seriously believes that prime Kobe and Wade were on the same level as MJ. :

now cue up the gifs little boy, because i know you'll have nothing substantial to respond with

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    now cue up the gifs little boy, because i know you'll have nothing substantial to respond with

wow, "little boy" has really run its course on ISH

Banned

3ball, where you at.

I need me some spacing/handchecking gifs. Second 3peat Jordan > Kobe. Maybe old man Jordan = Kobe?