Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 01-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
wadeshaqcook
I airball my layups

wadeshaqcook has an OK reputation so far
Default Why are blazers keep on winning

Is it because of roy, defence or the 3 point shooter that they have?
wadeshaqcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Re: Why are blazers keep on winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeshaqcook
Is it because of roy, defence or the 3 point shooter that they have?

You left out Aldridge, which leads me to guess that you haven't watched them play. I saw the streak-ending game against Utah, and Aldridge was a monster. He's been putting up nice stats this year, and hopefully he can carry that over to the coming years when he'll be paired with Oden.

Roy's doing good, as well.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its an overall team effort, but Roy (and Nate McMillan) are the reasons that the team has clicked. It is their leadership that has rubbed off on the other players. Roy has also been clutch and seems to find a way to the basket whenever it is desperately needed. I've gone to most of the home games with my gf, and if he misses, say a 3, in the first half, I have turned to her and said, "Don't worry, just wait till the 4th." In fact, the Blazers have been trailing so many games at half time, and still came back to win.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:44 AM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

hey i just wanted to stop by and say i hope yall make it to the playoffs. we need some new blood and fresh legs in there. i watched that overtime game between the Blazers and Bulls, wow! Portland is a joy to watch... just wanted to give some props!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool thanks.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

I'll be different and say...at the beginning it was the great zone defense and now it is their awesome pick and roll which teams are now starting to figure out
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I love the mental toughness they're showing at the end of games.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: