Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-01-2008, 02:23 AM   #16
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Man, I complelty forgot how explosive Derek Anderson was in his heyday..

He was considered his time LeBron James, seem funny right now.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:55 AM   #17
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Man, I complelty forgot how explosive Derek Anderson was in his heyday..

This guy was my favorite player while he was on the Blazers. He was the master of going base line and dunking. I met him a few times, he even waved me over and told me to go out of the fenced area up the road. He then pulled over and said he didn't feel like signing anything, but would pose for a picture with the girl I was with. Nicest thing, can't believe he went out of his way for that.

Too bad he got injured. He had his moments in Portland.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:26 AM   #18
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't even see the guy being able to stay on the roster for Charlotte now with the 3 new draft picks coming in. Depends on LB's stance on keeping or letting go our veteran players.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Derek Anderson and Ron Mercer were the **** early in there careers and at UK... i used to follow UK solely because of them
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:24 AM   #20
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol watch that pamela anderson vip video in the related section. terrible.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:25 AM   #21
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

The year DA played for the Spurs I thought he was gunna explode on the NBA. He was like a Penny Hardaway before "Just add water!".

Wasnt it Juwon Howard that put the shackles on DA's career?
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote