Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Dude really responded to a four-and-a-half-year post like it was nothing.
    LOL... and we'll see you responding to a "phat beat" and "tight verse" thread you /created posted some 4 years ago, and here you still are, an unemployed aspiring rap artist creating beats on a website where millions of other aspiring rap artists are doing the same. Oh, but you're the exception, right? You're supposed to "make it" ... (like LD was supposed to "make it" in Hollywood), right?

I'd rather be digging up older threats and my issue is wanting to find a woman who prefers nice men over assholes, instead of being that lost souul aspiring rapper who "still" hasn't made it, and ironically even less close to being the next great rapper than he was four 4 years prior. LOL.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

All you have to do is 1. have money and 2. act like all you're interested in is money with blinders on to everything else.

No matter your personality, they will flock in that situation.

LOJ is such a man-child lmao. you're such a little kid it's honestly hard to believe. which is weird because i'm pretty sure you're in like your mid-late 30s

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    LOL... and we'll see you responding to a "phat beat" and "tight verse" thread you /created posted some 4 years ago, and here you still are, an unemployed aspiring rap artist creating beats on a website where millions of other aspiring rap artists are doing the same. Oh, but you're the exception, right? You're supposed to "make it" ... (like LD was supposed to "make it" in Hollywood), right?

I'd rather be digging up older threats and my issue is wanting to find a woman who prefers nice men over assholes, instead of being that lost souul aspiring rapper who "still" hasn't made it, and ironically even less close to being the next great rapper than he was four 4 years prior. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You are completely right. I act like an asshole all the time and for some reason I get girls and I do exactly what you say not to do.
    This post makes 0 sense.

Gosh man it's amazing all this picking up women shit... the best relationships you will ever have with women start the exact same way that they do any other friend: You enjoy each other's company and steps are taken from there.

If you just want poon... if you can act, you can easily get it. Or you can use your natural personality to attract specific types of females that will be attracted to it. When you talk to people, you can feel right away if you are guys are match almost immediately... whether it's male or female. You know pretty quick if you like the person or not (or just feel neutral). Just trust your instincts and make a move when you are ready.

whenever i act like an asshole girls just friendzone me...

I disagree with some points and agree with some others. Acting like an a*shole doesn't always work. I've seen some guys act like total d*cks toward girls and they are not moved by that because the guy is ugly and unattractive. It doesn't ALWAYS work: there are also mature woman (despite age) who just doesn't want to play with this childish crap. Some girls are extremely classy and wouldn't put up with a guy who acts like a child. And some girls are smart enough to see through the bullsh*t, and then you have girls who are just plain out happy go lucky positive who will be unattracted to a total d*ck. Not to mention, the ones who are sick of the games and want to settle down; they're looking for the nice guys with money.

I would also like to add ugly men like LOJ actually have more game than good looking men. They have to put more effort and strategy into it. This is the reason why the best dating advices are usually from a bunch of rejects no woman would want. If the guy is good looking and giving out advice, then it's prob bullsh*t since he's only using his looks to attract the girl and not anything that is a bit deeper than that.

Don't hate on LOJ, dude sounds like he put a lot of thought into this (for obvious reasons if you saw his pics - no offense).

The best tried and true method is to get her number, wait a few days, then text a dick pic. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    Women can be manipulated so easily it's not even funny. Just for the record, I'm nice and never had a problem. Then again, I'm not the average looking dude.

Didn't this guy reveal that he was gay? Figures gay dudes have no problem picking up chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Didn't this guy reveal that he was gay? Figures gay dudes have no problem picking up chicks.
    i thought i remembered that too

for real though, you have to be really uncomfortable with yourself to have set rules on how to treat women. just be yourself or your relationship is not going to work. trying to act like something you're not is exhausting and you'll slip up. just be comfortable with the person you are and confidence will come naturally. none of it needs to be an act

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    The best tried and true method is to get her number, wait a few days, then text a dick pic. You're welcome.

As I'm making my way through my mid twenties I've come to realize that I attract more women than I've ever done before. This has come from one thing. Confidence. I'm not as in shape as I once was when I was 18/19. I lean towards being a bit on the chubby side now when at 18/19 I had a ripped physique from all the sports I was playing. However in my late teens/early 20's I was too insecure about so many things. Like most of us are. I felt like I was always inadequate in some way.

I now no longer give a damm about strangers opinions and I now have quite high standards for women. It takes more than just a pretty face to impress me and I'll say that to the woman I'm talking to.

If you go round thinking you're not good enough then you aren't. If you go round thinking you're the best that's arrogance. Confidence is having good self efficacy and charisma. Some people are naturals, some people like me will gain it as they get older and some will never have it and either luck out or die alone.

it's yaboy Smak, ISH alpha male expert.

I think the term nice is off base. I am sincere. Women are into me. Nice is a joke. The whole concept of nice is probably phony.

In fact, when people say NICE when referring to a man in a relationship, it means that they are letting the girl walk over them. I think some women will like that for awhile, but not forever.

Nice is coming to pick up your girl when her car broke down at midnight, even though you were asleep and had to get up early. You could look at her like you ****in bitch I was sleeping, freeze her out the whole way home, but as long as you do that, you are nice.

It's more about control. Girls generally don't want guys who have no control. A lot of girl tricks are tests, to see if you lose control. A girl wants you to lose a little bit of control, though. So it's best to lose a bit of control (pretend to be impressed), then pull it back like oh you thought you had me?

So, for instance, if you walk into a place and there are ten girls who are all attractive, you make eye contact with each of them so that they all know you are there. Then, you have your "sphere" or your "field of vision" and you give attention to the ones who pass through it. More if they pose. Like the bank slogan, when girls compete, you win.

It has nothing to do with being nice. Being good natured is always a positive, but being like o baby lemme go get you a drink is some shit that'll eventually fail because you've established a master servant relationship with her as the master. She will use that power to, then, cut you off.

I don't agree with controlling women, either. I think women who can be controlled are boring. Ideally, it would be two people who are both strong willed who come together from time to time and otherwise do their own thing.

-Smak

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    1) Throw that courtship crap out the window. Stay away from flowers, opening doors, pulling chairs, etc. It might be cute at first, but very quickly it will just turn women off. Don't be a gentleman.

2) Always remember every woman wants a challenge; especially at first in a relationship. If a chick is on the rebound, that's a bit different, just beware once she's off that rebound she will then be much less interested in you because you've got her "back on her feet again" ... play it safe, always let any girl you're trying to date think you're not that interested in her, but that you are to a small degree.

3) Be the occasional jerk, naturally. Nice guys always finish last! Don't take no sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t from a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h. Women love confidence more than anything in a man, and woman want to be controlled despite how much they scream and shout about wanting to be equals. Deep inside, they want to be with a man that they feel will protect them at all times (this is simple genetics dating back to the caveman era), and that's not the nice guy type. Be a man, be in control of your woman.

You're welcome.
    Bolded part is WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. Women LOVE chivalry. I'm not talking about buying her nice things or taking her to expensive places (unless you have the money to do such a thing.) But opening doors (particularly car doors, restaurants, etc.) is HUGE to women because most men don't do these things. I constantly hear women say chivalry is dead. Prove to them it's not.

I've slept with and dated many women, so I know this works. The other two points are spot on though.

EDIT: Only be chivalrous if you plan on being serious with a girl though. It works to get them into bed but oftentimes they'll think you're trying to be in a relationship instead of just a friends with benefits. Always be up front and honest with your intentions and women will respect you so much more for it.
    Last edited by chosen_one6; 07-09-2013 at 08:22 PM.