Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Skip Bayless vs. Kevin Durant on Twitter today(reactions on lbj KD workout)

Skip Bayless completely clowned on KD for choosing to workout with LeBron again this offseason. Video is here : http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/83...-back-training

KD responded:

Skip's Response:

Remember @KDTrey5: LeBron now has a ring. You don't. If you want your say on First Take, you're welcome any morning 10-12E. Just say when.
    https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...57570830864385

lol i hope KD takes the bait and makes a damn fool of himself on TV

Banned

Default Re: Skip Bayless vs. Kevin Durant on Twitter today(reactions on lbj KD workout)

Bayless is right here.

First Dirk creampied Durant in 2011, this time it was Lebron.

The dude needs to be a man already.

Default Re: Skip Bayless vs. Kevin Durant on Twitter today(reactions on lbj KD workout)

Skip is an alpha troll.

Part of me loves it, other times I could choke him.

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    Bayless is right here.

Brainwashed

Stop giving this moron and the rest of ESPN attention.

All they want to do is provoke and make controversial statements.

Banned

Bayless is right here.

Does dirk need to be brought up in everything? What had he achieved at the same age as KD?

The fact that your going to university is a joke, let alone the fact we go to the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Stop giving this moron and the rest of ESPN attention.

All they want to do is provoke and make controversial statements.
    This.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Does dirk need to be brought up in everything? What had he achieved at the same age as KD?

The fact that your going to university is a joke, let alone the fact we go to the same one.
    I'm just saying. Dirk made the WCF at the same age in a much tougher season/conference.

The crazy thing is I am not in university. I am a 3rd year physician.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Figlo
    Brainwashed
    wait what? Did you not see the Finals? Durant had literally zero impact on the series. I have been watching NBA for 16 years. Durant is a one trick pony. Westbrook is the best player on that squad.

Banned

wait what? Did you not see the Finals? Durant had literally zero impact on the series. I have been watching NBA for 16 years. Durant is a one trick pony. Westbrook is the best player on that squad.
    This dude has no idea what he's talking about.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    This dude has no idea what he's talking about.
    I could be wrong but I distinctly recall him playing zero defense and having no impact on offense within 20 feet of the basket. I suppose the game footage and watching every game of the series is not good enough evidence for you, however.

This is what I've been saying for 2 years now. I'm not gonna say he had 0 impact on the series, but KD is a one trick pony. Not a knock on him because he's phenomanal at that one trick. I've kinda been on the fence about Westbrook being the best on the squad this season. I wanna say he is, but he struggles at times. KD doesn't struggle at his one thing ever. You're not alone Noosaman. I totally see your point of view. I love KD, but looking at it from a basketball aspect and not a fan aspect then yeah he's a one trick pony. He's had the quietest 40 pt games ever seen.

I'm just saying. Dirk made the WCF at the same age in a much tougher season/conference.
    False, Dirk only made it to the second round by the time he was 23. Durant has made it both to the WCF and NBA Finals. So yeah, Durant has definitely gotten much farther than Dirk so far based on accomplishments by age.

No you're not. No doctor would be this dense and able to pass the steps. You're as much of a doctor as joyner is a med student or whatever he claims to be now.

didnt you claim that women can't get HIV from a straight man?

Local High School Star

Height like Kevin Garnett. Skills like Tmac. Works hard like Kobe.

What he needs now? Meanness like Jordan. Demand the dam ball from Westbrook and get mean to your dam opponents.