Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: New pictures of Tsarnaev

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Actually, i didn't read shit. I came to my own conclusion. 2+2 is 4.... it's not hard if you have some common sense in you.

Yep, it was the same Zionists who did the black op in Sandy Hook.

got it!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    well, thats your prerogative if you need definitive proof to believe anything. actually thats kind of sociopathic behavior. imagine going to the dealership and demanding them to show you video proof of them driving the car to test for fuel mileage that it advertises. or going to buy meat at the grocery store and demanding them show you a video of them slaughtering the cow it came from to make sure it didnt come from a horse. show me evidence that the fbi has a track record of corruption and deception?
    the conspiracy conundrum.

this stance keeps the business of conspiracy alive.

well, thats your prerogative if you need definitive proof to believe anything. actually thats kind of sociopathic behavior. imagine going to the dealership and demanding them to show you video proof of them driving the car to test for fuel mileage that it advertises. or going to buy meat at the grocery store and demanding them show you a video of them slaughtering the cow it came from to make sure it didnt come from a horse. show me evidence that the fbi has a track record of corruption and deception? i think they can be trusted they only employ intelligent people. and you know damn well if one of your family members were kidnapped you would want the fbi on the case.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKkEmQrVZT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxR3ytbX2xU

Yep they can definitely be trusted....

there's no way you're more than 15 years old age... if you are, i feel bad for you then.

well, thats your prerogative if you need definitive proof to believe anything. actually thats kind of sociopathic behavior. imagine going to the dealership and demanding them to show you video proof of them driving the car to test for fuel mileage that it advertises. or going to buy meat at the grocery store and demanding them show you a video of them slaughtering the cow it came from to make sure it didnt come from a horse. show me evidence that the fbi has a track record of corruption and deception? i think they can be trusted they only employ intelligent people. and you know damn well if one of your family members were kidnapped you would want the fbi on the case.
    wtf are rambling about ? .. this is a man's life on the line .. we don't take that shit lightly in this country .. if he's guilty he's guilty, but you gotta have more proof than those two shitty pictures .. I'm not talking about definitive proof .. I'm asking for ANY proof .. got any ? .. you posted a picture of him standing somewhere with half the picture cut off and using that as proof that he 'walked away empty handed' lol

National High School Star

same backpack as the one that exploded.... and why's he holding it like that...?
    this is the most interesting thing ive seen.. WHY IS HE holding the backpack like that? and where did you find this?

and look at his face and demeanor? that dude looks like a psychopathic killer.. not these 2 russian nobodies.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    based on the stupid shit you were spewing in the trayvon thread, you should know that it doesnt matter who thinks he is innocent, all that matters is whether the evidence can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he is guilty.

have you seen the evidence against tsarnaev? i havent.
    Tsarnaev is presumed innocent in a court of law. I am not a court of law. I believed Zimmerman was innocent based on the evidence. I believe Tsarnaev is guilty based on the evidence.

Besides which the kid has practically confessed. He told police/FBI he and his brother did it to protest US involvement in the middle east and the killing of muslim civilians.

Free the Chechen

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Chances of him getting a fair trial in good ol 'merica? less than 1% (no exaggeration).
    What exactly would constitue an unfair trial?

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    .. you posted some shitty pictures of a guy with a backpack and then another of the same guy standing somewhere where you can't see anything below his thigh area and use that as proof that he planted a backpack and walked away empty handed .. gtfoh ..

show me REAL, legit proof that this guy is the bomber
    So can you tell us what YOU think happened. 2 guys that were just there randomly with backpacks, who later got wrongly accused of being terrorist, started running away from the cops, shot a cop, started throwing grenades and pressure cookers or whatever happened, and then later one surrenders and does not deny his involvement in any way. Were both framed?

Is that what you're suggesting?

Im not the FBI, I dont know what they used to come to their conclusion. No one has to provide any proof for your dumbass because you can't use google yourself. Why don't you show legit proof that he wasn't the bomber? Or any type of proof. Theres enough information online to put 2 and 2 together for yourself as long as you're a rational and logical person.

Wow. People actually thinking he's innocent...

I think there is more information that we don't have.

It may be some level of GENIUS, but I trust most people to be able to look at a situation and tell when the whole picture isn't being shown. It's not. Deliberately. That makes me doubt everything.

That picture of the guy with the weird comb-over and the backpack is interesting.

Now, mind you, I don't think that the brothers didn't do it, but I think there's a whole lot more as to why they did it that is, for some reason, being withheld.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    So can you tell us what YOU think happened. 2 guys that were just there randomly with backpacks, who later got wrongly accused of being terrorist, started running away from the cops, shot a cop, started throwing grenades and pressure cookers or whatever happened, and then later one surrenders and does not deny his involvement in any way. Were both framed?

Is that what you're suggesting?

Im not the FBI, I dont know what they used to come to their conclusion. No one has to provide any proof for your dumbass because you can't use google yourself. Why don't you show legit proof that he wasn't the bomber? Or any type of proof. Theres enough information online to put 2 and 2 together for yourself as long as you're a rational and logical person.
    It's called a set up.... They were both targeted by the FBI for years. They knew who they were. Then they come out and ask the public to please help identify the 2 individuals like they've never seen them. Give me a ****in break!

FBI has been doing this for years. You think they were so scared that they needed tanks and SWAT to search for one ****in kid? Going thru everyone's houses without a warrant...?? They were implementing a Martial Law.

If you really think these 2 dudes did it because they hate America, i have no words for you. Two dudes from Chechnya who have been living here for years, blended it with everyone else, one wanted to be a doctor and other one a boxer, bombed Boston? Since when does Chechnya give a **** about America?

It's called a set up.... They were both targeted by the FBI for years. They knew who they were. Then they come out and ask the public to please help identify the 2 individuals like they've never seen them. Give me a ****in break!

FBI has been doing this for years. You think they were so scared that they needed tanks and SWAT to search for one ****in kid? Going thru everyone's houses without a warrant...?? They were implementing a Martial Law.

If you really think these 2 dudes did it because they hate America, i have no words for you. Two dudes from Chechnya who have been living here for years, blended it with everyone else, one wanted to be a doctor and other one a boxer, bombed Boston? Since when does Chechnya give a **** about America?
    Interesting that you and the other conspiracy nuts in here are screaming for proof and here you've offered a ton of conclusions and not offered anything yourself in the way of proof for any of it.

ISH posters at there finest.

You must not know a lot about chechnya.

Yes, I really think that. Those explanations make a lot more sense than anything you might possibly be able to come up with.