Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Would this person be considered racist?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I don't care one bit...used to hook my brotha friends up with white girls all the time

not the hot ones though...that's for me
    here is a prime example of a insecure racist

it seems like most other races are pretty neutral and are careless about it.
    nope only americans care about that. White is white and black is black anywhere in the world. I am a white puertorrican and have dated girls white and black and didn't even notice their skin color until I came to USA and was hit by your 'culture'. :

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

yeah lots of different Asian girls are forced to date within their own race by their family
    i dont think this is true at all. I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.

And on the OPs question, I dont really think its racist, just a dating/mating preference. If I only dated blondes, would i be "racist" against brunettes?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    i dont think this is true at all. I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.

And on the OPs question, I dont really think its racist, just a dating/mating preference. If I only dated blondes, would i be "racist" against brunettes?
    brunettes are not a race. you would just sound stupid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    im pretty sure black females are bothered more by black male and white female relationships
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    nope only americans care about that. White is white and black is black anywhere in the world. I am a white puertorrican and have dated girls white and black and didn't even notice their skin color until I came to USA and was hit by your 'culture'. :
    Yeah, it's pretty sad.

I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.
    That does not make what p-tiddy said untrue.

Of course they're very involved in interracial dating; their choices within their race are Asian men and Asian men.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    That does not make what p-tiddy said untrue.

Of course they're very involved in interracial dating; their choices within their race are Asian men and Asian men.
    aren't u black?

Local High School Star

asian female and white male is the most common interracial couple. then who knows after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Slide
    brunettes are not a race. you would just sound stupid though.
    you dont sound very bright so lemme slow it down for u. If I dont like dating brunette's does that make me a hair color-ist?

aren't u black?
    Yeah, why?

Local High School Star

you dont sound very bright so lemme slow it down for u. If I dont like dating brunette's does that make me a hair color-ist?
    if you don't like dating brunettes, you are probably a picky and close minded individual especially if she fulfills everything you would want in a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    This is a very ignorant statement....and this is coming from someone who has never lived in America.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

they are all so extremely different depending on where they are from, I know some Korean girls who will only get with Korean guys...and it is a family thing

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc etc are different maybe

I used to go to a sushi bar and my Asian friend broke down all the personality traits of the different Asian girls once...some are extremely materialistic and snobby, and others not the least bit...some come from extremely traditional families, others not so much

Decent college freshman

I'm white and I don't find black chicks attractive unless they are really light skinned or half/half. With that said some of the hottest girls I've ever seen are half/half. I don't think that makes me racist at all, you don't choose who you are attracted to. And if you don't have a physical attraction the relationship will never last anyways.

they are all so extremely different depending on where they are from, I know some Korean girls who will only get with Korean guys...and it is a family thing

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc etc are different maybe

I used to go to a sushi bar and my Asian friend broke down all the personality traits of the different Asian girls once...some are extremely materialistic and snobby, and others not the least bit...some come from extremely traditional families, others not so much
    My dad worked in Korea for a while and he said the same thing, it is shunned upon for a Korean girl to date or marry anything but a Korean guy, it's looked at as a shame to the family or something.